- Review Agenda
- Reps to other WGs
- Wed Q2 - O&O - HealthcareProduct: Substance, Substance Definition, BiologicallyDerivedProduct, Supply, Medication, MedicinalProduct, MedicationKnowledge.
- Wed Q4 - Public Health
- Thurs Q3 - CDS
- Fri Q1 - Patient Care - Care Plan report out
- Assign Roles for Quarters
- Approval of September 2019 WGM Minutes
- If we have new attendees, review
- Overview of Pharmacy material - V2, V3, FHIR
- Overview of Template work
- Hot Topics
- Prep for Joint FHIR meeting
|PM||Q4||Joint Meeting with FHIR-I|
Not Meeting - Rep to O&O
|PM||Q3||Joint with CDS - CDS Hosting|
Not Meeting - Rep to Public Health
Meeting - Rep to CDS
- VA Pharmacy Project - Jay Lyle (material to be provided)
- Do these maps make sense? Are there assumptions I’m missing? Are there better approaches?
- Are there changes coming that might affect our approach?
- What other stakeholders would be interested in comparing extensions? What’s the best channel for that discussion?
Columns A-J are VistA metadata. K-R are the proposed design description.
There’s a legend for the column headers.
The areas of most interest will be the orders in the area (B) column:
Inpatient Orders - pending/non-verified
Inpatient Orders IV/Clinic Infusions
Inpatient Orders Unit Dose/Clinic Medications
Outpatient Orders - pending
I also attach a slide deck for a high-level overview of what’s going on in there, for what it’s worth, which you can read or I can present, or both.
Meeting - Rep to Patient Care
- Schedule for Conference calls
- DMP - 2018
- M&C - 2018
- SWOT - 2018
- Reaffirmation/Withdrawal of 5 year items
- Forward Planning
- Project Review
- Action Item list review
- Addition of another chair