Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

iewance Diagram #1

Chair:  @Dave Pyke

Scribe: @Suzanne Gonzales-Webb
 

Attendees

Present

Name

Affiliation


xNameAffiliation
xSRS
xVA (Book Zurman)
xDavid Pyke Co-ChairReady Computing
xKathleen ConnorVA (Book Zurman)

John Davis (Mike)

VA

Chris ShawnVA

Irina ConnellyGeorgia Tech

HHS
x

Beth Pumo,, phone only

Kaiser
xRebecca AngelesCarradora

Eric LarsonIris Health Solutions

Diana Proud-MadrugaVA (Electrosoft)
xJoseph M. LamySSA (Aegis)

@David StaggsBook Zurman
xAltarum

@Francisco JaureguiVA (Electrosoft)
xGreg WhiteSRS
x@Claudette Tiru cot2103@columbia.edu Columbia University
xByLight

@Dave Silver dave.silver@electrosoft-inc.comVA (Electrosoft)
x@Amber Patel




Create Decision from template


Agenda Topics

Agenda Outline

Agenda Item

Meeting Minutes from Discussion

Decision Link(if not child)
Management Minutes Approval 2019-03-26

2019-03-26 CBCP Meeting Conference Call Agenda/Minutes (Copy)

correction gForge to Jira - first bullet point - @Suzanne to update

VOTE: (motion)  (with corrections) / GregW

 - Craig approval as amended

Abstain: none  / Opposed: none    /  Approve: 10

Meeting Minute Approval for 2019-03-19 (Copy)

TOPICeLTSS FHIR IG Project - Becky, Johnathan

Reminder to review, provide comment and VOTE on the eLTSS IG MAY Ballot

  • Ballot is open
    • from Johnathan - Congratulations to all for the hard work and completing the eltss ballot.
    • Looking forward to everyone's  review and comments 
  • 100+ signed up for ballot
    • Becky is on the notification list for votes
      • First affirmative vote today!
gForge Link: https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/cbcc/docman/eLTSS%20-%20%20ONC%20Electronic%20Long-Term%20Services%20and%20Supports/eLTSS%20to%20FHIR%20R4%20mapping%20final.xlsx


TOPICCBCP FHIR CPs - DavidP
  • CR 20633 - leaving open for discussion to see if we need adjustment ofr security role list.. 
    • study group
    • using the FHIR research study source as a resource type to make it as an actor; we will need to revicse the consent provision action 
    • currently it uses
    • need to permit xx as a new 
    • need a security tole to match it
      • suggesting "

Research study Defines the study - not the people doing the study

The research study is not the recipient - that's why there is a plethora of research types

Continue discussion with Lloyd to confirm


FHIRi information, need to find out background David Pyke to ask Lloyd 



DS4P Ballot Reconciliation - Johnathan

Ballot reconciliation 

(3/19 Johnathan is out) push out to next week agenda - Suzanne Gonzales-Webb to follow up with Johnathan

Security WG should be looking at this 

note that none of Emma's commen is structural as nature "they are not structural for us to change" without giving us anything to work with or is not 

Propose find comment  as non-persuasive. Point to work in Security WG on Provenance and recount examination of DS4P with trigger that NPRM refers to in DS4P which started this IG in the first place.  

MOTION: Not persuasive as written however the IG will be reviewed from the perspective of the recently published NPRM, which proposes changes to DS4P capabilities; (as dictated by Johnathan)

No further comments, discussion

MOTION: Not persuasive as written however the IG will be reviewed from the perspective of the recently published NPRM, which proposes changes to DS4P capabilities; (as dictated by Johnathan)


Johnathan (motion) / JohnM seconded

Vote: none abstain,/ none opposed / 11 affirm


TOPICMAY 2019 WGM

HL7 WGM May 2019 -Montreal DRAFT Agenda Posted

Gary Dickerson agreed to five topics for Security / Wednesday Q1

Link: 2019-05 May CBCP WGM Agenda/Minutes MONTREAL
TOPICProvenance  Update - Mike Davis

Mike has conflict. Kathleen to present updated PSAF Provenance ppt

  • Slide 12 updates slide 9 with input from 10 (IBM Watson paper)
  • Slide 22 is Provenance Class Model (new derived from W3C DM/Ontology)  If anyone asks, Collections can be used to collect entities with the same provenance information together, in order to hide complexity where necessary. They could be used for defining different levels of detail (granularity). The Entity-Collection relation can be modelled using the Composite design pattern: Collection is a subclass of Entity, but also an aggregation of 1 to many entities, which could be collections themselves.
  • Slides 23 (Entity), 24 (Activity) and 25 (Agent) provide the data models for these three principle actors.  Others on slide 22 under development.  These follow the attributes of generalized scientific data sets.
  • Note on Entity, we have added “rights” .  This follows from additional research after the HL7 reconciliation discussions.

HL7 Provenance Conceptual Model 0401 2019.pptx

TOPICAdditional businessNone brought forward
 Adjournment
Adjourned at (Motion: JohnM) meeting at 1000 Arizona TimeTemporary Meeting Recording:  https://fccdl.in/ZxQ7E2JRpO 

Supporting Documents

Outline Reference

Supporting Document

Minute Approval


Action items