Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata




Chair:  @ David Pyke

Scribe: @Suzanne Gonzales-Webb

Agenda 

(ATTENDEES TABLE moved to after Agenda)

Agenda Item

Meeting Minutes from Discussion

Decision Link(if not child)
Minutes Approval

2019-07-23 CBCP Meeting Agenda/Minutes (Copy)  (DRAFT - not ready)

VOTE: N/A

Share with Protections (Response to HITAC) - Mike Davis

Meeting set-up TBD

"Share with Protections"

      • PSS update

Not completed at this point - working on Provenance ballot material

  • work going on for  Share with Protections paper but not the PSS

HITAC Link:  https://www.healthit.gov/hitac/committees/health-information-technology-advisory-committee-hitac 

 eLTSS FHIR IG Project - Becky, Johnathan

Completing comments; reviewing for duplicates

  •  working on final updates to the IG
  • DaveP is navigating the tooling, (and bugs in FHIR IG publisher)
    • problem with logical model - will need assistance from (author?) - Becky may be able to assist
    • minor tweeks to be completed this week
  • hoping to have a final for presentation next Tuesday Aug 6 along with request for publication
  • gforge tracker to be updated; Note inconsistencies i.e. changes to be applied when no changes requested...

Becky rec'd feedback on mapping - not tied to the ballot (FEI Systems)

  • from folks involved from the beginning of th eprojects - hiccup shave been found
  • comments provided in a spreadsheet form
    • changes to the mapping would be substantial
      • ie using a different data type (start, end date instead of using a current period)
      • ie episode of care; 
      • ie units of service (nominators/denominators...)
      • some minor / some major
      • SET UP MEETING TO REVIEW COMMENTS; we may be able to make some changes instead of going out to comment again - "considered for future use"
      • enter the comments into gforge so that we may deal with them formally
    • when this moves to r5, those changes are made then OR 
    • put it though ballot comments (question) if rushed for September 

moving ahead for participating in the September connectathon

LTCI long term care I.. to test the 

  • weekly prep calls - Tuesday, 2PM ET; today pulling in Dave Carlson to run through logistics, etc to be added to the track

Response from Melva have resolved questions on publication.  


 eLTSS Use Case - Craig (15-20 min)

Discussion:  Next steps for Connectathon track


CBCP FHIR Consent CPs-DavidP

Update this week

  • Reviewing on Thursday at 2PM ET 
    • Few CPs  are open for discussion

 Provenance DAM - Mike Davis

Content due 8/4 (This Sunday) , Normative ballot

On track for final content deadline. This week will be grammar review. (proposed)

  • Mike to Set up meeting for next Wednesday - with near final content, for review/walk-through
  • Ballot is part of a bundle of PSAF security/privacy
  • In general ready to go - final tweaks, beautification 
  • in security meeting we will do a walk-thorough of the document at 3:00 ET
    • please attend if you are interested in providing comments

-----

  • Consensus pool for September ballot is out, please sign up to review and vote
  • working on completing sections of the document

 DS4P FHIR IG - Kathleen Connor

Update

Last week: Approval from FMG and will go to e-vote from TSC

PSS Approved 6/4/2019: FHIR Data Segmentation for Privacy (DS4P) Implementation Guide PSS (by Steering Division)

 September 2019 WGM

Suzanne, Kathleen to collaborate on MON Q3/Q4 and other Security/CBCP joint sessions at a future date

No additional agenda items added to 2019 September WGM at this time.

Additional Agenda Items

If you are interested in becoming a FHIR IG Author - Dave will send you the link to attend (SEND HIM AN e-mail!)

  • Course is a day and a half (Wednesday/Thursday)
  • Curriculum is still being put together
  • DaveP is one of the instructors

LINK: Please e-mail David Pyke if you would like to register for this course (david.pyke@readycomputing.com)

Adjournment Meeting adjourned at 0921 Arizona Time (CraigN)Temporary Meeting Recording:  https://fccdl.in/WyhmXLySGW

Attendees

Present

Name

Affiliation


xNameAffiliation

SRS
xVA (Book Zurman)
x

David Pyke  Co-Chair

Ready Computing

@Jim Kretz SAMHSA 
x

John Davis  aka Mike Davis

VA

VA (Book Zurman)

Georgia Tech
xVA
xCarradora

@David Staggs

SSA (Aegis)

@Laura Bright  laurabright4@gmail.com 


xAltarum

@Forrest White forrest.white@altarum.orgAltarum
xSRS

@Pele Yu pele.yu@archildrens.org Children's Hospital

ByLight

MDIX Inc

Kaiser

@Hannah Galvin hannah.galvin@lahey.org

Altarum 
x@Amber PatelSRS
x Carradora

@Victor Vadim@medside.com (unknown last name)Medside
xHHS 
x@Joseph Parker

Supporting Documents

Outline Reference

Supporting Document

Minute Approval


Action items Suzanne Gonzales-Webb