Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata




Chair:  @ David Pyke

Scribe: @Suzanne Gonzales-Webb

Agenda 

(ATTENDEES TABLE moved to after Agenda)

Agenda Item

Meeting Minutes from Discussion

Decision Link(if not child)
Minutes Approval

2019-07-23 CBCP Meeting Agenda/Minutes  


VOTE: (motion) :  Suzanne / Craig

Abstain: 0 / Opposed: 0/  Approve: 12

 Minutes Approval 2019-07-30 CBCP Meeting Agenda/Minutes (Copy) VOTE: (motion) :  Suzanne / Craig

Abstain: 0 / Opposed: 0/  Approve: 12

Share with Protections (Response to HITAC) - Mike Davis

Meeting set-up TBD (Mike not on) Mike is starting the PSS for this project

"Share with Protections"

      • PSS update

HITAC Link:  https://www.healthit.gov/hitac/committees/health-information-technology-advisory-committee-hitac 

 eLTSS FHIR IG Project - Becky, Johnathan

Completing comments; reviewing for duplicates

  •  working on final updates to the IG
  • weekly prep calls - Tuesday, 2PM ET; today pulling in Dave Carlson to run through logistics, etc to be added to the track 

--

Requesting publication approval from WG;

  • reviewed ballot comments and have applied responses to comments.
  • reviewed changes to the comments
    • logical models fixes (with tooling updates); service plans and logical models)
    • in mapping - lots of changes, when we do have our publication final (build) there will be a link to downloadable excel spreadsheet which will help for use
    • set for r4 release.
      • removing device from some of the rows where it did not make sense
      • profiles - made more clear, adding text thata states what our profile do. i.e. patient profile (where all eltss names; providing a mapping
    • we had a late breaking bug - which has been fixed (under Condition Profile ?)
    • added an extentions for a risk assessment for risk, risk mitigations
    • added codes for 
    • no changes to capability statements

most additional changes where small corrections to alignment; FHIR toolng changes a lot; none of those were affecting the model except creating new errors which had to be chansed down. 

biggest change is US core made final this revision

link to IG: build.fhir.org/ig/HL7/eLTSS/index.html


MOTION MADe FHIR Implemention guide as amended from the final ballot for final publication (JOhnathan / Becky)

No further discussion

Abstain: 0; Objections: 0: Approval: 12


 eLTSS Use Case - Craig (15-20 min)

Discussion:  Next steps for Connectathon track

  • met with Dave CArlson last week; overview on how connectathon works
  • confirmed LTCI and Altara will be there (Chirag Bhatt, FEI Systems)
  • we are continuing to have weekly Tuesday calls
  • Progressing nicely
  • Requested to integrate more with patient care, using their … and folding them into eLTSS

Nothing needed from WG at this time


 Provenance DAM - Mike Davis

Content due 8/4 (Sunday) , Normative ballot

PSAF Package, including Final Provenance Content submitted to HL7 office on Saturday 8/3 (PDF and word versions)

-----

  • Consensus pool for September ballot is out, please sign up to review and vote
  • working on completing sections of the document

 DS4P FHIR IG - Kathleen Connor

Update: Approved, start date is in January for September balloting.  Low hanging fruit to start, staring with security labels to describe how to do data segmentation in FHIR

  • add topic for joint session (Security/CBCP)

Update (question) Approval from FMG and will go to e-vote from TSC - completed

PSS Approved 6/4/2019: FHIR Data Segmentation for Privacy (DS4P) Implementation Guide PSS (by Steering Division)

 September 2019 WGM

Suzanne, Kathleen to collaborate on MON Q3/Q4 and other Security/CBCP joint sessions at a future date

No additional agenda items added to 2019 September WGM at this time.


  • Low hanging fruit to start, staring with security labels to describe how to do data segmentation in FHIR

    • add topic for joint session (Security/CBCP)


Additional Agenda Items

If you are interested in becoming a FHIR IG Author - Dave will send you the link to attend (SEND HIM AN e-mail!)

  • Cost?
  • Course is a day and a half (Wednesday/Thursday)
  • Curriculum is still being put together
  • (DaveP is an instructor)

LINK: Please e-mail David Pyke if you would like to register for this course (david.pyke@readycomputing.com)

Announcement 

Announcement : interoper   (ISA)

Deadline for comment is September 23, 2019 1150 ET ISA Comments

  • let them know DS4P FHIR IG project is underway
    • is on Security Agenda; so that we can bring input to PAC comments

Carin has published BlueButton FHIR IG 'self-attestation' to privacy and security requirements

 Carin has published a blue button IG; 

  • noted that they have federation project on their 
    • recommend invite author to CBCP/Security - discuss their privacy/security considerations 
    • Author:  Amol Vyas amol.vyas@cambiahealth.com (Cambia Health)

Suggest that Security and CBCP WGs monitor Carin BlueButton FHIR IG "self-attestation" to privacy and security requirements, and seek collaboration on attestation criteria.
Note that "Consent Federation" is a project on their roadmap. Suggest that we invite Amol Vyas, Cambria Health, to Security/CBCP call.

Amol Vyas


 Next Thursday at 2PM ET is next attempt for comment resolution 

have revised all the examples to fit the model

other changes to the documentation with minor changes; need to vet the changes before bringing forward to the WG


Adjournment Meeting adjourned at 0932 Arizona Time (CraigN)Temporary Meeting Recording:  https://fccdl.in/9tA3NwP6mn

Attendees

Present

Name

Affiliation


xNameAffiliation
xSRS
xVA (Book Zurman)
x

David Pyke  Co-Chair

Ready Computing

@Jim Kretz SAMHSA 
x

John Davis  aka Mike Davis

VA
xKathleen ConnorVA (Book Zurman)

Georgia Tech
xChris ShawnVA
xCarradora

@David Staggs
xJoseph M. LamySSA (Aegis)

@Laura Bright  laurabright4@gmail.com 


xAltarum

@Forrest White forrest.white@altarum.orgAltarum
xGreg WhiteSRS

@Pele Yu pele.yu@archildrens.org Children's Hospital

ByLight

MDIX Inc
xKaiser

@Hannah Galvin hannah.galvin@lahey.org

Altarum 
x@Amber PatelSRS
xJamie Parker   Carradora

@Victor Vadim@medside.com (unknown last name)Medside

HHS 
x@Joseph Parker

Supporting Documents

Outline Reference

Supporting Document

Minute Approval


Action items Suzanne Gonzales-Webb