Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata




Chair:  @ David Pyke

Scribe: @Suzanne Gonzales-Webb

Agenda 

(ATTENDEES TABLE moved to after Agenda)

Agenda Item

Meeting Minutes from Discussion

Decision Link(if not child)
Minutes Approval

2019-09-03 CBCP Meeting Agenda/Minutes (Copy) (not ready) - push to next agenda

Approve WGM meetings minutes - push to next agenda


VOTE: (motion) :   x / x pushed to next agenda

Abstain: x / Opposed: x /  Approve: #

 PACIO Project

 Dave Hill 

Post, Acute care, reviewed with Patient Care: suggested they 

  • functional status - how well do they walk, go to the bathroom (physical aspects in order to live) can they bear weight so that they do not re-injure themselves
  • formal content review request will be made prior to ballot
  • involvement with approx. 45 industry vendors, government, provider folks to focus on interoperability across post-acute care. (similar to DaVinci focused on payer) but focused on Post Acute
  • Matt Elrod - vocabulary
  • Chris Pugliese - Modeling, Facilitator

45% of patient leave hospital and go into acute care facility. A huge part of healthcare market.  Gaps in information flow which ceate negative outcomes (impact) for patient.  Would like to create a better information flow in PACIO project, FHIR IG, data exchange (on FHIR) client, service IGs, test suites, create real world pilots

  • STU1 approval, May 2020 ballot (STU with intent to go Normative/future)
  • Open Source availability
  • HL7 repository 
  • FHIR R4
  • US Realm FHIR Implementation


Question do you see eLTSS as part of this project/similar to this project?....   ; goal is not to reinvent the wheel/work is intended to be complementary and applies to not just PAC patients

DPyke - new requirements for FHIR IG discussed before going to ballot, FMM2 

  • 3 independentl solutions
  • part of Atlanta Connectathon (for data library)
  • CMS Connectathon coming up
  • may hold own Connectathon; have plenty of vendors on our calls
  • (once we have IG I hope to have the three Connectathons completed for requirment)

PACIO Cognitive Status

  • working on small bits of the problem
  • project is largely the same as the other project (some name changes)
  • working on low hanging fruit, geriatric, fragility scores
  • looking at mental status of patient - using different set of information, 
  • aiming for May 2020 ballot
  • also US REalm

How can CBCP help?

  • would like CBCP to co-sponsor, for broader exposure, larger audience to reivew

MOTION: for CBCP to co-sponsor the PSS for PACIO Functional Status 

(Dave / Craig N)

VOTE:  (add link)

  • abstain - none
  • object - none
  • approve - unanimous, 15


MOTION for CBCP to co-sponsor the (project as stated in the) PSS Cognitive Status

(Dave / Craig N)

no further discussion

VOTE: (add link)

  • abstain - none
  • object - none
  • approve - unanimous 15

MOTION:  CBCP Approves the PSS Functional 

(Dave / Johnathan)

VOTE: (add link)

  • abstain - none
  • opposed - none
  • approve - unanimous, 15


MOTION CBCP Approves the PSS Cognitive Status

(Dave / Suzanne )

Vote: (add link)

  • abstain - none
  • opposed - none
  • approve - unanimous 15

https://confluence.hl7.org/display/PC/PACIO+Project+Functional+Status

https://confluence.hl7.org/display/PC/PACIO+Project+Cognitive+Status

Share with Protections - Mike Davis

(no update)

Meeting set-up TBD (Mike not on) Mike is starting the PSS for this project

"Share with Protections"

 eLTSS FHIR IG Project - Becky, Johnathan

Declaring a victory - will place back on agenda when requested

Scheduling a webinar for ONC, CMS for general public on eLTSS , early November (logistics to follow)

 Provenance DAM - Mike Davis, Kathleen

Normative ballot

  • Quorum levels reached.
  • time set aside during WGM (Tues Q2) for ballot reconciliation, comment review

 DS4P FHIR IG - Kathleen Connor

(No update)

Tuesday Q4 set aside - originally discussion for FHIR IG; turning into how to do minimum necessary filtering; there is not capability to do this filtering (AMA, Bob Dieterle involved)

Update: Approved, start date is in January for September balloting. 

  • Focusing on Low hanging fruit to start, starting with security labels to describe how to do data segmentation in FHIR
  • (Topic for joint session (Security/CBCP))

Update (question) Approval from FMG and will go to e-vote from TSC - completed

PSS Approved 6/4/2019: FHIR Data Segmentation for Privacy (DS4P) Implementation Guide PSS (by Steering Division)

September WGMReport out. (no completed at this meeting
FHIR IG Author (overview, par

Future courses? unknown TBD, unlikely to do in AUS

  • posting recordings?  Dave will find link and add to the minutes


If you are interested in becoming a FHIR IG Author - David Pyke will send you the link to attend (SEND HIM AN e-mail!)

  • FREE (ONC Sponsored)
  • Course is a day and a half (Wednesday/Thursday)
  • Curriculum is still being put together

Background intent is to have a pool of people to write FHIR IGs

LINK: Please e-mail David Pyke if you would like to register for this course (david.pyke@readycomputing.com)

FHIR Consent

Resuming meetings - starting this Thursday 2PM CBCP Free Conference Call

  • new comment entered in this week (adding another search parameter)
  • new examples

Next Thursday at 2PM ET is next attempt for comment resolution 

  • some open topics; new examples uploaded
  • met with patient care to talk about the use case for FHIR consent

have revised all the examples to fit the model

other changes to the documentation with minor changes; need to vet the changes before bringing forward to the WG





 Additional agenda Items?None additional items brought forward for discussion
Adjournment Meeting adjourned at 0934 Arizona Time (CraigN)Temporary Meeting Recording:  https://fccdl.in/7myE996rVR



Attendees

Present

Name

Affiliation


xNameAffiliation
x

Johnathan Coleman Co-Chair audio

SRS
xVA (Book Zurman)
x

David Pyke  Co-Chair

Ready Computing

@Jim Kretz SAMHSA 

John Davis  aka Mike Davis

VA
xKathleen ConnorVA (Book Zurman)

Georgia Tech
xChris ShawnVA
xCarradora

@David Staggs

SSA (Aegis)
x

@Laura Bright  laurabright4@gmail.com 


xAltarum

@Forrest White forrest.white@altarum.orgAltarum
xGreg WhiteSRS

@Pele Yu pele.yu@archildrens.org Children's Hospital

ByLight

MDIX Inc
xKaiser

@Hannah Galvin hannah.galvin@lahey.orgLahey

Altarum 
x@Amber PatelSRS

Jamie Parker   Carradora

Vadim Vadim@medside.comMedside

HHS 

@Joseph Parker
@Sean Mahoney smahoney@mitre.org MITRE 
 Serafina Versaggi
@Jessica Scopac jskopac@mitre.org MITRE 
 @Beth Connor Beth.Connor@cms.hhs.govCMS 
@Dave Hill dwhill@mitre.org MITRE 



Supporting Documents

Outline Reference

Supporting Document

Minute Approval


Action items Suzanne Gonzales-Webb

























https://fccdl.in/FCy37rn8G