Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata





Chair:  @ David Pyke

Scribe: @Suzanne Gonzales-Webb

Agenda 

(ATTENDEES TABLE moved to after Agenda)

Agenda Item

Meeting Minutes from Discussion

Decision Link(if not child)
Minutes Approval

2019-10-01 CBCP Meeting Agenda/Minutes DRAFT (Copy)


VOTE: (motion) :   CraigN / Mike

Abstain: x / Opposed: x /  Approve: #

Minutes Approval 2019-09-10 CBCP Meeting Agenda/Minutes DRAFT (Copy) 

VOTE: (motion) :   Suzanne / Mike

Abstain: none / Opposed:nonex /  Approve: #

Minutes Approval 2019-09-03 CBCP Meeting Agenda/Minutes (Copy) tabled for amendment VOTE: (motion) : x / x pushed to next agenda, tabled for amendment
Abstain: x / Opposed: x / Approve: #
 Minutes ApprovalSeptember WGM 2019 - Not ready 
PACIO Project(Update if any)

https://confluence.hl7.org/display/PC/PACIO+Project+Functional+Status

https://confluence.hl7.org/display/PC/PACIO+Project+Cognitive+Status

Share with Protections - Mike Davis

"Share with Protections"

Will now be a three part compendium

  1. enhanced PPT - 12 slide
  2. (in oven); expands on part 1 (which is conceptual)
  3. SAMHSA Omnibus Care Plan coordination system incorporated into SwP (Mike to send Omnibus link)


  • PSS update
  •  (document update)
 Provenance DAM - Mike Davis, Kathleen

Normative ballot - Ballot Reconciliation

  • In the Security WG expect a weekly call to be started to continue ballot reconciliation work

Basic Provenance - pretty straight forward (different project); Security matter


 DS4P FHIR IG - Kathleen Connor

(No update)

Update: Approved, start date is in January for September balloting. Awaiting resources/direction

Drop from agenda 10/8 until ready

PSS Approved 6/4/2019: FHIR Data Segmentation for Privacy (DS4P) Implementation Guide PSS (by Steering Division)

September WGMReport out. 
FHIR IG Author

Dave e-mailing course recordings to CBCP list and will have posted on meeting minutes 

Recording LINK: 

FHIR Consent

Meetings -  Thursday 2PM CBCP Free Conference Call

  • Looking at various issues
  • Consent.performer // how the roles of grantor, grantee are assigned in the resource
  • Per JohnM - we should take stance to not mix these two roles
    • grantee - provision of actor (question); who is agreeing to 
    • our mapping is devoid into mapping of provisions
    • (there is no v3 mapping), there is a v2 mapping

Should we pull up into the root a duplicate (duplicate and be clear) on who is being granted authorization in the policy set (JohnM)

suggest: a writeup on how the basic provision should be used?

Issue: (goal was to get this normative by r5)

  • minimal is to remove grantor and have only the grantee
  • Ticket to be opened up, continue discussion on Thursday call

Sequoia Work - Mike

Sequoia is having meetings to determine their next DURSA

  • Purpose to integrate CUI and have queries on Security labeling
  • General consensus - they will call out HL7 spec for DURSA activities (per Mike's perspective) rather that create their own
  • a task group has been formed, Mike is the facilitator (as the VA and knowledgeable in HL7)
  • For healthcare privacy purposes in this context, there is one label that the send would put on messages

 FHIR IG Author - sponsored by ONC

FHIR - Tutorial (follow up)

Links posted / YouTube link posted

 FHIR (Tutorial) Links: https://www.youtube.com/user/HealthLevelSevenInc
 Additional agenda Items, topics for discussionAdditional agenda items:
Adjournment Meeting adjourned at 0951 Pacific Time (JohnM)Temporary Meeting Recording:  https://fccdl.in/fXVPCxWoXX

Attendees

Present

Name

Affiliation


xNameAffiliation

Johnathan Coleman Co-Chair audio

SRS
xVA (Book Zurman)
x

David Pyke  Co-Chair

Ready Computing

@Jim Kretz SAMHSA 
x

John Davis  aka Mike Davis

VA
xKathleen ConnorVA (Book Zurman)

Georgia Tech

Chris ShawnVA

Carradora

@David Staggs

SSA (Aegis)

@Laura Bright  laurabright4@gmail.com 


xAltarum

@Forrest White forrest.white@altarum.orgAltarum

Greg WhiteSRS

@Pele Yu pele.yu@archildrens.org Children's Hospital

ByLight

MDIX Inc

Kaiser

@Hannah Galvin hannah.galvin@lahey.orgLahey

Altarum 

@Amber PatelSRS

Jamie Parker   Carradora

Victor Vadim Vadim@medside.comMedside

HHS 

@Joseph Parker

@Sean Mahoney smahoney@mitre.org MITRE 

 Serafina Versaggi

@Jessica Scopac jskopac@mitre.org MITRE 

 @Beth Connor Beth.Connor@cms.hhs.govCMS 

@Dave Hill dwhill@mitre.org MITRE 



Supporting Documents

Outline Reference

Supporting Document

Minute Approval


Action items Suzanne Gonzales-Webb

























https://fccdl.in/FCy37rn8G