Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata




Chair:  @ David Pyke

Scribe: @

Agenda 

(ATTENDEES TABLE moved to after Agenda)

Agenda Item

Meeting Minutes from Discussion

Decision Link(if not child)
Minutes Approval2019-10-22 CBCP Meeting Agenda/Minutes DRAFT (Copy)

VOTE: (motion) :   Suzanne / Johnathan

Abstain: 0 / Opposed: 0 /  Approve: 12

 Minutes Approval2019-09-16 MONDAY September CBCP WGM Minutes (DRAFT) - Day 1

Motion: Suzanne / Johnathan no further discussion

VOTE: Abstain: 0 / Opposed: 0 / Approve 12

 November Harmonization - KathleenUploaded:  

CBCP Agenda tomorrow to review 6 harmonization proposals.

 

Note: DS4P

Proposals 1-3 approved last week by Security

MOTION: CBCP to co-sponsor as well (Johnathan / Suzanne)

VOTE: (no further discussion)

Abstain: 0; Objection: 0; Approval: unanimous


Proposal 4: (typo from when implemented) there are no changes in content

Proposal 5: CDA Compartment

Proposal 6: Specialize MDHHS-5515

MOTION: CBCP to approve to sponsor 5,6,7 Harmonization Proposals (GregW / Kathleen)

Discussion: sponsor, but hold off on approval of Proposal 5 (until we hear back from cDS)

VOTE: 

Abstain: 0; Objection: 0; Approve: unanimous


Kathleen will bring forth to Harmonization Meeting for both Security and CBCP

PACIO ProjectUpdate (question)

https://confluence.hl7.org/display/PC/PACIO+Project+Functional+Status

https://confluence.hl7.org/display/PC/PACIO+Project+Cognitive+Status

Share with Protections - Mike Davis

(no update) Meeting set-up TBD (Mike not on) Mike is starting the PSS for this project "Share with Protections"

  • PSS update
  •  (document update)
 eLTSS

 Thursday 11/7 12:30-1:30 eLTSS community Call and will include PACIO Project

  • Johnathan will send information to CBCP listsrve

Provenance DAM - Mike Davis, KathleenNormative ballot - Ballot Reconciliation
 DS4P FHIR IG - Kathleen Connor

No update

  • maybe be morphed in to Sharing with Protections

Update: Approved, start date is in January for September balloting. 

PSS Approved 6/4/2019: FHIR Data Segmentation for Privacy (DS4P) Implementation Guide PSS (by Steering Division)

FHIR Consent

Meetings -  Thursday 2PM CBCP Free Conference Call


Voting on CR 24898: MOTION; (Kathleen / CraigN)

Abstain: 2 (Craig, JohnM); Oppose: 0; Approve:12

Social Media Programs - Mike

Proposed Activity (New Law) encourage competition in social media programs in providing 3rd party

  • possible future option capability for patients to protect their Healthcare PII
  • recommend watch and see where this legislation goes when passed

LINK: https://www.warner.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/2019/10/senators-introduce-bipartisan-bill-to-encourage-competition-in-social-media 

Sequoia DURSA Review - Mike

Sequoia CUI Task Group (US-Realm)

  • requires new CUI for protections
  • the desire is to have an IG machine readable/computable CUI
  • The vocabular work has been completed, but Sequoia would like an IG to assist
    • JohnM supports CUI IG; what concerns does the IG need to state other than the codes? (grasping scope)

Is this for FHIR or CDA?

  • CDA; would like to see a specific FHIR IG for CDA FHIR and v2 - three projects
    • suggestion for a cross-paradigm approach

Current DS4P IG is unbounded; 

Further discussions postponed t o next week.... (add to next week agenda)


 FHIR Care Plan - Craig 

Questions on FHIR Care Plan THURSDAY 1700 ET

  • starting to hear a number of groups interest in chronic care plans
    • how care plans are used in different areas

Additional agenda Items, topics for discussionAdditional agenda items:
Adjournment Meeting adjourned at 1000 Temporary Meeting Recording:  https://fccdl.in/1QApPNbR1K

Attendees

Present

Name

Affiliation


xNameAffiliation
  •  

Johnathan Coleman Co-Chair audio

SRS
  •  
VA (Book Zurman)
  •  

David Pyke  Co-Chair

Ready Computing
  •  
@Jim Kretz SAMHSA 
  •  

John Davis  aka Mike Davis

VA
  •  
Kathleen ConnorVA (Book Zurman)
  •  
Georgia Tech
  •  
Chris ShawnVA
  •  
Carradora
  •  
@David Staggs
  •  
SSA (Aegis)
  •  

@Laura Bright  laurabright4@gmail.com 


  •  
Altarum
  •  
@Forrest White forrest.white@altarum.orgAltarum
  •  
Greg WhiteSRS
  •  
@Pele Yu pele.yu@archildrens.org Children's Hospital
  •  
ByLight
  •  
MDIX Inc
  •  
Kaiser
  •  
@Hannah Galvin hannah.galvin@lahey.orgLahey
  •  
Altarum 
  •  
@Amber PatelSRS
  •  
Jamie Parker   Carradora
  •  
Victor Vadim Vadim@medside.comMedside
  •  
HHS 
  •  
@Joseph Parker
  •  
@Sean Mahoney smahoney@mitre.org MITRE 
  •  
 Serafina Versaggi
  •  
@Jessica Scopac jskopac@mitre.org MITRE 
  •  
 @Beth Connor Beth.Connor@cms.hhs.govCMS 
  •  
@Dave Hill dwhill@mitre.org MITRE 
  •  


Supporting Documents

Outline Reference

Supporting Document

Minute Approval


Action items Suzanne Gonzales-Webb

























https://fccdl.in/FCy37rn8G