Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata




Chair:  @ Johnathan Coleman

Scribe: @ Suzanne Gonzales-Webb

Agenda 

(ATTENDEES TABLE moved to after Agenda)

Agenda Item

Meeting Minutes from Discussion

Decision Link(if not child)
Minutes ApprovalApprove: 2019-11-19 CBCP Meeting Agenda/Minutes DRAFT (Copy)

2019-11-19 CBCP Meeting Minutes Approval (Copy)

Motion: Suzanne / GregW

Vote: # Opposed: none; Abstain: none; approval: 12 (check count)

 November Harmonization - Kathleen

Six harmonization proposals approved by CBCP will be brought forward to the Harmonization meeting by Kathleen Connor.  

e-mail excerpt from Robert/Clinical Decision Support WG

The WG previously interacted extensively with those advancing the CDS Compartment proposal.  In the present review, the WG identified no substantive issues and, with the exception of the suggested very minor edits below, thereby endorses the proposals.  Accordingly, the CDS WG will not participate synchronously in the harmonization meeting  that begins tomorrow.


Thanks and kudos to Kathleen Connor for the Harmonization work and continuous follow-up with the CDS WG to get their issues resolved prior to the upcoming Harmonization meeting 

Kathleen will bring finalized proposals forth to Harmonization Meeting representing both Security and CBCP

PACIO Project

No update

(Update/progress report coming in December)

https://confluence.hl7.org/display/PC/PACIO+Project+Functional+Status

https://confluence.hl7.org/display/PC/PACIO+Project+Cognitive+Status

 eLTSS

Update?

Reviewing some gForge tracker recommendations and researching backgrounds vs what has come up from the past.  Should have presentation/responses sometime in December for review by CBCP group...maybe. (smile)


Provenance DAM - Mike Davis, Kathleen

Normative ballot - Ballot Reconciliation

Still reviewing ballot reconciliation.  Block vote taken last meeting in Security WG.

  • finishing up block (JMoehrke) for vote today
  • Hoping for January reballot; there is still time to complete
  • will there be a pre-ballot version for review? 
    • (possibly)
  • No further questions/comments
Link to ballot reconciliation



FHIR Consent - David Pyke

Not meeting this week

Meetings -  Thursday 2PM ET / 11AM Pacific -  CBCP Free Conference Call // Consent Resource



Share with Protections - Mike Davis

Update

PPT, Word document available (finalized concepts into PPT as it is more consumable)

  • activities may be included with Sequoia work/CUI work (PSS is for machine readable content); 
  • (Sequoia is priority; if there is sufficient overlap/potential alignment Share with Protections will be incorporated into Sequoia work)

DS4P FHIR IG - Kathleen Connor

Update

No update / may be combined into Sequoia Cross-Paradign Profile

-----

  • maybe be morphed into Sharing with Protections

Update: Approved, start date is in January for September balloting. 

Security will move forward that will be an IG, use of CUI and Security Labels - PSS(s) will be developed

 PSS Approved 6/4/2019: FHIR Data Segmentation for Privacy (DS4P) Implementation Guide PSS (by Steering Division)

Sequoia DURSA Review - Mike

Update



Sequoia CUI Task Group (US-Realm)

 Sequoia Cross-Paradigm Profile PSS Update

The WGs (Security, CBCP) have both conceptually approved moving forward PSSs; Sequoia in turn has

from 11/5 meeting

PROPOSAL: ("Create PSS")

Mike would like to proceed with PSS for the following items: 

  1. DS4P FHIR IG (v2 already exists "security labeling")
  2. FHIR Profiles specific to CUI and Sharing with Protections/ "FHIR CDA v2, Cross Paradigm"

MOTION: CBCP agrees to proceed with support for Sequoia specific request to create 1,2 (above) for three use cases Title 38, 42CFR and CUI.

Vote: Abstain: 0; Opposed: 0; Approval Agreement to move forward to create PSS for the above projects

OCP Work / SAMHSA / PPT - Mike

Follow up - update

-----

Mike has been speaking with Jim Kretz/Ken Salyards about their OCP work - PPT?

  • it would be useful for them to speak on what they expect from their NPRM (Mike will contact them and let us know in advance
(Mike will resend OCP PPT)
Additional Agenda Items

FHIR Consent (JohnM) - last week's discussion; going through simplistic usage of FHIR Consent; looking at IHE BPPC as a functionality of 'simplistic'

  • John has written up/what BPPC supports today; potentially for use as an IG (DaveP) 
    • available for review



 Security and Privacy Tutorial at HL7 WGM Australia John is on the docket for FHIR Security and Privacy tutorial in Australia WGM
Adjournment Meeting adjourned at    12:18 Arizona Time / JohnathanTemporary Meeting Recording:  https://fccdl.in/Cn11NMqiy1

Attendees

Present

Name

Affiliation


xNameAffiliation
  •  

Johnathan Coleman Co-Chair audio

SRS
  •  
VA (Book Zurman)
  •  

David Pyke  Co-Chair

Ready Computing
  •  
@Jim Kretz SAMHSA 
  •  

John Davis  aka Mike Davis

VA
  •  
Kathleen ConnorVA (Book Zurman)
  •  
@Amber PatelSRS
  •  
Chris ShawnVA
  •  
Carradora
  •  
VA (Book Zurman)
  •  
SSA (Aegis)
  •  

@Laura Bright  laurabright4@gmail.com 


  •  
Altarum
  •  
@Forrest White forrest.white@altarum.orgAltarum
  •  
Greg WhiteSRS
  •  
@Pele Yu pele.yu@archildrens.org Children's Hospital
  •  
ByLight
  •  
MDIX Inc
  •  
Kaiser
  •  
@Hannah Galvin hannah.galvin@lahey.orgLahey
  •  
Altarum 
  •  


  •  
Jamie Parker  Carradora
  •  
Victor Vadim Vadim@medside.comMedside
  •  
HHS 
  •  
@Joseph Parker?
  •  
@Sean Mahoney smahoney@mitre.org MITRE 
  •  
 Serafina Versaggi
  •  
@Jessica Scopac jskopac@mitre.org MITRE 
  •  
 @Beth Connor Beth.Connor@cms.hhs.govCMS 
  •  
@Dave Hill dwhill@mitre.org MITRE 
  •  


Supporting Documents

Outline Reference

Supporting Document

Minute Approval


Action items Suzanne Gonzales-Webb