Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata




Chair:  @ Johnathan Coleman

Scribe: @ Suzanne Gonzales-Webb

Agenda 

(ATTENDEES TABLE moved to after Agenda)

Agenda Item

Meeting Minutes from Discussion

Decision Link(if not child)
Minutes ApprovalApprove: 2019-12-03 CBCP Meeting Agenda/Minutes DRAFT (Copy)

2019-12-03 CBCP Meeting Minutes Approval (Copy)

Motion: Suzanne / Kathleen

Vote: Opposed: none; Abstain: none; approval: 12

PACIO Project

No update.

  • January update (after CMS Connectathon
  • Co-chairs to follow up

https://confluence.hl7.org/display/PC/PACIO+Project+Functional+Status

https://confluence.hl7.org/display/PC/PACIO+Project+Cognitive+Status

 eLTSS

Update

Working on open comment dispositions using tracker. 

Preparing to review with CBCP WG early January


Provenance DAM - Mike Davis, Kathleen

Normative ballot -

  • Ballot Reconciliation submitted on Time;
  • On track to submit all update to ballot document on the 18th for reballot in next ballot cycle
  • (Mike is looking at Science of Transformation/Provenance view); what it means for a transformation to be reversible in terms of Provenance

FHIR Consent - David Pyke

Meetings -  Thursday 2PM ET / 11AM Pacific -  CBCP Free Conference Call // Consent Resource

We are meeting this week, please attend!

  • BPPC in FHIR on the Agendas

Share with Protections - Mike Davis

Update

No update.

PPT, Word document available (finalized concepts into PPT as it is more consumable)

  • activities may be included with Sequoia work/CUI work (PSS is for machine readable content); 
  • (Sequoia is priority; if there is sufficient overlap/potential alignment Share with Protections will be incorporated into Sequoia work)

DS4P FHIR IG - Kathleen Connor

Update

No update / may be combined into Sequoia Cross-Paradign Profile

-----

  • maybe be morphed into Sharing with Protections

Update: Approved, start date is in January for September balloting. 

Security will move forward that will be an IG, use of CUI and Security Labels - PSS(s) will be developed

 PSS Approved 6/4/2019: FHIR Data Segmentation for Privacy (DS4P) Implementation Guide PSS (by Steering Division)

Sequoia DURSA Review - Mike

Update



Sequoia CUI Task Group (US-Realm)

 Sequoia Cross-Paradigm Profile PSS Update - PSS reviewed by CBCP WG

  • Discussion on having three IG under the PSS
    • Cross Paradigm, CUI IG
    • Cross Paradigm, 42CFR Part 2 IG
    • Cross Paradigm,, Title 38 7332 IG
  • PSS will not be approved with "Publishing as Primary/Sponsor WG" (known glitch)
  • Kathleen will update based on comments generated, review with Security WG and bring back to CBCP for vote

Motion (Kathleen/Mike & Johnathan)  made to approve Cross Paradigm Labels PSS pending the changes:

  • clarify the relationship of the three profiles in the PSS
  • No discussion

Abstain: none; Opposed: none: Approve: (unaimous

OCP Work / SAMHSA / PPT - Mike

Follow up - no update

-----

Mike has been speaking with Jim Kretz/Ken Salyards about their OCP work - PPT?

  • it would be useful for them to speak on what they expect from their NPRM (Mike will contact them and let us know in advance
(Mike will resend OCP PPT)
Additional Agenda Items

FHIR Consent (JohnM) - last week's discussion; going through simplistic usage of FHIR Consent; looking at IHE BPPC as a functionality of 'simplistic'

  • John has written up/what BPPC supports today; potentially for use as an IG (DaveP) 
    • available for review

WGM Attendance

Confirming coverage from CBCP, Security WG (Note: CBCP will not be officially meeting at the Australia WGM)

  • connectathon? Yes, unclear on how full it will be 

Security and Privacy Tutorial at HL7 WGM Australia

 John is on the docket for FHIR Security and Privacy tutorial in Australia WGM

  • focusing more on part 3 (than part 1)

 Upcoming HOLIDAY Meeting Schedule

CBCP will be meeting next week on 

  • December 17, 2019 - MEETING
  • December 24, 2019 - NO
  • December 31, 2019 - ?
  • January 7, 2020 - ?



Adjournment Meeting adjourned at   1043 Arizona Time Temporary Meeting Recording:  https://fccdl.in/lRZsO2RqOl

Attendees

Present

Name

Affiliation


xNameAffiliation
  •  

Johnathan Coleman Co-Chair audio

SRS
  •  
VA (Book Zurman)
  •  

David Pyke  Co-Chair

Ready Computing
  •  
@Jim Kretz SAMHSA 
  •  

John Davis  aka Mike Davis

VA
  •  
Kathleen ConnorVA (Book Zurman)
  •  
@Amber PatelSRS
  •  
Chris ShawnVA
  •  
Carradora
  •  
VA (Book Zurman)
  •  
SSA (Aegis)
  •  

@Laura Bright  laurabright4@gmail.com 


  •  
Altarum
  •  
@Forrest White forrest.white@altarum.orgAltarum
  •  
Greg WhiteSRS
  •  
@Pele Yu pele.yu@archildrens.org Children's Hospital
  •  
ByLight
  •  
MDIX Inc
  •  
Kaiser
  •  
@Hannah Galvin hannah.galvin@lahey.orgLahey
  •  
Altarum 
  •  


  •  
Jamie Parker  Carradora
  •  
Victor Vadim Vadim@medside.comMedside
  •  
HHS 
  •  
@Joseph Parker?
  •  
@Sean Mahoney smahoney@mitre.org MITRE 
  •  
 Serafina Versaggi
  •  
@Jessica Scopac jskopac@mitre.org MITRE 
  •  
 @Beth Connor Beth.Connor@cms.hhs.govCMS 
  •  
@Dave Hill dwhill@mitre.org MITRE 
  •  


Supporting Documents

Outline Reference

Supporting Document

Minute Approval


Action items Suzanne Gonzales-Webb