Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata




Chair:  @ Johnathan Coleman/Dave Pyke

Scribe: @ Suzanne Gonzales-Webb

Agenda 

(ATTENDEES TABLE moved to after Agenda)

Agenda Item

Meeting Minutes from Discussion

Decision Link(if not child)



Minutes ApprovalApprove: 2019-12-10 CBCP Meeting Agenda/Minutes DRAFT (Copy)

2019-12-10 CBCP Meeting Minutes Approval (Copy)

Motion:  Suzanne / Craig N  

Vote:  Opposed: none; Abstain: none; approval: 8

MEETING SCHEDULE UPDATE - Holiday
  • 12/24/2019 - No meeting
  • 12/31/2019 - No meeting
  •  01/07/2020 - Meeting as usual
Group is in agreement
PACIO Project

No update.

  • January update (after CMS Connectathon)
  • Co-chairs to follow up

https://confluence.hl7.org/display/PC/PACIO+Project+Functional+Status

https://confluence.hl7.org/display/PC/PACIO+Project+Cognitive+Status

 eLTSS

Update

  • Looking at open gForge items,
    • meetings scheduled with comment submitters for clarification
    • January - we hope to come back to CBCP with dispositions

Working on open comment dispositions using tracker.  Preparing to review with CBCP WG early January


Provenance DAM - Mike Davis, Kathleen

Normative ballot -

  • Ballot Reconciliation completed and submitted on time
  • On track to submit all update to ballot document on the 18th for reballot in next ballot cycle (January 2020)
  • (Mike is looking at Science of Transformation/Provenance view); what it means for a transformation to be reversible in terms of Provenance
<link to project page>
FHIR Consent - David Pyke

Meetings -  Thursday 2PM ET / 11AM Pacific -  CBCP Free Conference Call // Consent Resource

We are meeting this week, please attend!

  • BPPC in FHIR on the Agendas

Sequoia DURSA Review - Mike
Update
 Sequoia CUI Task Group (US-Realm)

Mike has notified Sequoia with the status of the latest work

  • FHIR working group has given approval with assistance from Didi Davis
  • Eric H(?) from Sequoia will be attending the Security WG calls to assist 


Sequoia Cross-Paradigm Profile PSS Update - PSS reviewed by CBCP WG

12/10 meeting - updated PSS: Cross Paradigm US Regulatory Security Labeling IG PSS

PSS will not be approved (officially) with "Publishing as Primary/Sponsor WG" (known glitch)

Kathleen will update based on comments generated, review with Security WG and bring back to CBCP for vote
Motion (Kathleen/Mike & Johnathan) made to approve Cross Paradigm Labels PSS pending the changes:
clarify the relationship of the three profiles in the PS

Discussion on having three IG under the PSS

  1. Cross Paradigm, CUI IG
  2. Cross Paradigm, 42CFR Part 2 IG
  3. Cross Paradigm,, Title 38 7332 IG
    No further discussion, note:  A table is not able to be added to PSS format
    Abstain: none; Opposed: none: Approve: (unanimous)

Share with Protections - Mike Davis

Update

No update.  

This may be dropped - as it is will be incorporated with xx and DS4P FHIR IG

with cross-paradigm move SwP, DS4P FHIR IG and Sequoia DURSA into one line item - (repurpose under Cross-Paradigm project) Suzanne Gonzales-Webb to do


PPT, Word document available (finalized concepts into PPT as it is more consumable)

  • activities may be included with Sequoia work/CUI work (PSS is for machine readable content); 
  • (Sequoia is priority; if there is sufficient overlap/potential alignment Share with Protections will be incorporated into Sequoia work)

DS4P FHIR IG - Kathleen Connor

Update

No update / may be combined into Sequoia Cross-Paradign Profile

-----

  • maybe be morphed into Sharing with Protections

Update: Approved, start date is in January for September balloting. 

Security will move forward that will be an IG, use of CUI and Security Labels - PSS(s) will be developed

 PSS Approved 6/4/2019: FHIR Data Segmentation for Privacy (DS4P) Implementation Guide PSS (by Steering Division)
OCP Work / SAMHSA / PPT - Mike

Follow up - no update per MIke - waiting for all IGs to come in

Drop from agenda - Mike will inform with there is update Suzanne Gonzales-Webb to do

-----

Mike has been speaking with Jim Kretz/Ken Salyards about their OCP work - PPT?

  • it would be useful for them to speak on what they expect from their NPRM (Mike will contact them and let us know in advance
(Mike will resend OCP PPT)
WGM Attendance

Confirming coverage from CBCP, Security WG (Note: CBCP will not be officially meeting at the Australia WGM)

  • Will there be a Connectathon?
    • Yes, unclear on how full it will be 

Adjournment Meeting adjourned at  1017 Arizona Time 

Temporary Meeting Recording:  https://fccdl.in/uiRncn1ofU

Attendees

Present

Name

Affiliation


xNameAffiliation
  •  

Johnathan Coleman Co-Chair audio

SRS
  •  
VA (Book Zurman)
  •  

David Pyke  Co-Chair

Ready Computing
  •  
@Jim Kretz SAMHSA 
  •  

John Davis  aka Mike Davis

VA
  •  
Kathleen ConnorVA (Book Zurman)
  •  
@Amber PatelSRS
  •  
Chris ShawnVA
  •  
Carradora
  •  
VA (Book Zurman)
  •  
SSA (Aegis)
  •  

@Laura Bright  laurabright4@gmail.com 


  •  
Altarum
  •  
@Forrest White forrest.white@altarum.orgAltarum
  •  
Greg WhiteSRS
  •  
@Pele Yu pele.yu@archildrens.org Children's Hospital
  •  
ByLight
  •  
MDIX Inc
  •  
Kaiser
  •  
@Hannah Galvin hannah.galvin@lahey.orgLahey
  •  
Altarum 
  •  


  •  
Jamie Parker  Carradora
  •  
Victor Vadim Vadim@medside.comMedside
  •  
HHS 
  •  
@Joseph Parker?
  •  
@Sean Mahoney smahoney@mitre.org MITRE 
  •  
 Serafina Versaggi
  •  
@Jessica Scopac jskopac@mitre.org MITRE 
  •  
 @Beth Connor Beth.Connor@cms.hhs.govCMS 
  •  
@Dave Hill dwhill@mitre.org MITRE 
  •  


Supporting Documents

Outline Reference

Supporting Document

Minute Approval


Action items Suzanne Gonzales-Webb

%MCEPASTEBIN%%MCEPASTEBIN%