Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata


 Please note: HL7 IS RETURNING TO THE PREVIOUS TELECONFERENCE DIAL IN / PASSCODE information  

770-657-9270  passcode 994563

www.join.freeconferencecall.com/cbhs  (do not use dial in number from free conference)


Chair:  @ Johnathan Coleman

Scribe: @ Suzanne Gonzales-Webb

Agenda 

(ATTENDEES TABLE moved to after Agenda)

Agenda Item

Meeting Minutes from Discussion

Decision Link(if not child)
Minutes ApprovalApprove: 2020-01-07 CBCP Meeting Agenda/Minutes DRAFT

2020-01-07 CBCP Meeting Minutes Approval

Motion to approve meeting minutes as written:  Suzanne / 

Vote:  Opposed: none; Abstain: none; approval:  10

PACIO Project

No update

  • January update (after CMS Connectathon)
  • Co-chairs to follow up

https://confluence.hl7.org/display/PC/PACIO+Project+Functional+Status

https://confluence.hl7.org/display/PC/PACIO+Project+Cognitive+Status

 eLTSS

Update: Working with the commenters (eLTSS) off ballot gForge tracker - should have list of items to review int he next couple of weeks.

ONC 2020 Interoperability Standards Advisory

The Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT (ONC) has published its 2020 Interoperability Standards Advisory (ISA). The 2020 ISA identifies Documenting Care Plans for Person Centered Services as an interoperability need and references the eLTSS FHIR Implementation Guide in relation to that need.


The Interoperability Standards Advisory (ISA) process represents the model by which the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) will coordinate the identification, assessment, and public awareness of interoperability standards and implementation specifications that can be used by the United States healthcare industry to address specific interoperability needs including, but not limited to, interoperability for clinical, public health, and research purposes. ONC encourages all stakeholders to implement and use the standards and implementation specifications identified in the ISA as applicable to the specific interoperability needs they seek to address. Furthermore, ONC encourages further pilot testing and industry experience to be sought with respect to standards and implementation specifications identified as “emerging” in the ISA.

---


eLTSS FHIR IG is included in the 2020  Interoperability Standards Advisory (ISA), published by ONC

https://protect2.fireeye.com/url?k=62b2abfb-3ee6b287-62b29ac4-0cc47adc5fa2-f1c714895bc81daa&u=https://www.healthit.gov/isa/documenting-care-plans-person-centered-services

https://protect2.fireeye.com/url?k=bd59f79e-e10deee2-bd59c6a1-0cc47adc5fa2-4741245536b3fe11&u=https://www.healthit.gov/isa/sites/isa/files/inline-files/2020-ISA-Reference-Edition.pdf


www.join.freeconferencecall.com/cbhs  (do not use dial in number from free conference)

Please use: CBCP TELECONFERENCE DIAL IN / PASSCODE :   770-657-9270 passcode 994563


HL7 Version 3 Standard: Privacy and Security Architecture Framework, Release 1  - NOTE:  ONLY Provenance Volume is open for comments - Mike Davis, Kathleen

Normative ballot - reballot (January 2020) ; only Volume 3 Provenance is open for comments (all volumes under PSAF)

  • currently watching comments, still no votes
Ballot Link:  http://hl7.org/ctl.cfm?action=ballots.participantdetailbydocument&ballot_voter_id=15044&ballot_id=1862&ballot_cycle_id=551
FHIR Consent - David Pyke

Meetings -  Thursday 2PM ET / 11AM Pacific -  CBCP Free Conference Call // Consent Resource

We are going through adjustments, refinements using guidance presented from the FHIR consent page - 

  • few sentences from tracking changes to be sent
  • messages sent to co-chairs for FHIR Consent implementations
    • trying to widen the audience for survey of usage in general (from Release 4 "R4")
      • please let David Pyke know of any usage for r4
      • there is no formal Confluence page - Dave will create and add to Zulip
    • want to go normative with Release 5 (2020 August)


CBCP TELECONFERENCE DIAL IN / PASSCODE :   770-657-9270 passcode 994563


Cross-Paradigm CUI Profile
Update (Sequoia Project)

a. Cross Paradigm, Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) IG

b. Cross Paradigm, 42CFR Part 2 IG

c. Cross Paradigm, Title 38 7332, Security Labeling IG

 Sequoia CUI Task Group (US-Realm) - update

Discussion will continue on FHIR Security Call - 

  • ground work will be completed while JohnM is out (4 weeks)
  • high water marks under discussion and how they work across the product families and ow they work in FHIR
    • possible set of codes (on Security Confluence page)
    • GitHub in place - thanks to JohnM and Mohammad
      • prototype w link on Security WG page - dart board for stating work typical in IGs

---

  • met at the FHIR Security call, walked through a dart board
  • next step - working on IG Proposal (step after the PSS) for FHIR portion (Kathleen)
  • working on content, adding information on Confluence page (including high water mark, examples, use cases)
    • Mohammad will be in charge of info getting to build / FHIR IG process information



DS4P FHIR IG - Kathleen Connor

Update

No update / may be combined into Sequoia Cross-Paradign Profile

-----

  • maybe be morphed into Sharing with Protections

Update: Approved, start date is in January for September balloting. 

Security will move forward that will be an IG, use of CUI and Security Labels - PSS(s) will be developed

LINK:  FHIR DS4P IG


PSS Approved 6/4/2019: FHIR Data Segmentation for Privacy (DS4P) Implementation Guide PSS (by Steering Division)

Additional Agenda Items - FHIR Security Meetings 

FHIR Security Meetings will resume: February 2020 (details to follow) _ WORK IS CONTINUING!!! 

  • Need to work on extensions for Security labels in FHIR

 Additional Agenda Items - ONC Annual Meeting

ONC Annual meeting January 27-28 in Washington, DC - on-line registration closed, registration on site available

  • Sessions include:
    • opioid misuse, opioid prescribing issues
    • social determinants on health
    • FHIR sessions, RCE, TEFCA and more
    • session on consents
  • Key note and other speakers include: Don Rucker, Adrian Gropper, 

WGM Attendance

REMINDER: CBCP will not be officially meeting at the Australia WGM)


Adjournment Meeting adjourned at 1030  Arizona Time 

Temporary Meeting Recording:  https://fccdl.in/aDrkY4dupY (screen only, no audio unfortunately)

Attendees

Present

Name

Affiliation


xNameAffiliation
  •  
SRS
  •  
VA (Book Zurman)
  •  

David Pyke  Co-Chair

Ready Computing
  •  
@Jim Kretz SAMHSA 
  •  

John Davis  aka Mike Davis

VA
  •  
Kathleen ConnorVA (Book Zurman)
  •  
@Amber PatelSRS
  •  
Chris ShawnVA
  •  
Carradora
  •  
VA (Book Zurman)
  •  
SSA (Aegis)
  •  

@Laura Bright  laurabright4@gmail.com 


  •  
Altarum
  •  
@Forrest White forrest.white@altarum.orgAltarum
  •  
Greg WhiteSRS
  •  
@
  •  
ByLight
  •  
MDIX Inc
  •  
Kaiser
  •  
@Hannah Galvin hannah.galvin@lahey.orgLahey
  •  
Altarum 
  •  


  •  
Jamie Parker  Carradora
  •  
Victor Vadim Vadim@medside.comMedside
  •  
HHS 
  •  
@Joseph Parker?
  •  
@Sean Mahoney smahoney@mitre.org MITRE 
  •  
 Serafina Versaggi
  •  
@Jessica Scopac jskopac@mitre.org MITRE 
  •  
 @Beth Connor Beth.Connor@cms.hhs.govCMS 
  •  
@Dave Hill dwhill@mitre.org MITRE 
  •  


Supporting Documents

Outline Reference

Supporting Document

Minute Approval


Action items Suzanne Gonzales-Webb

%MCEPASTEBIN%%MCEPASTEBIN