Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Dial-in Number

  • (770)-657-9270, passcode 458523

Web session


Jean Duteau  (Chair)

Duteau Design Inc

Elizabeth Zeh

Wolters Kluwer

Margaret WelkerNCPDP
Tim McNeilSurescripts
Dave HillMitre
Shelly SpiroPharmacy HIT
Scott RobertsonKP
Danielle Bancroft
Peter Sergent

Agenda Items and Notes

Outstanding Action Item List

Out of Cycle Meeting - Joint ISO/Pharmacy

  • March 30 - April 3 - Washington
  • Ask Christian if it could be done as a video conference instead of F2F
  • Ask about specific agenda topics
  • Scott will be in attendance because he is in attendance for ISO meeting
  • Will proposed some specific topics

Catalogue Project

  • January 13, 2020 - no update

Updates from Workflow

  • January 13, 2020 - no update

Healthcare Product

  • January 13, 2020 - no update

NCPDP Updates

  • January 13, 2020
    • Pharmacist eCare Plan is getting the Publication Request ready - vote at next conference call
    • ePrescribing Specialty task group is meeting on the 14th
    • White Paper task group is starting to meet
    • New project statement to look at using the current Pharmacist Care Plan to submit a Comprehensive Medication Review summary.  Can we use FHIR to help with this form?

V2-FHIR Mapping

  • January 13, 2020 - Review is still in-progress

Sydney WGM

  • draft agenda posted
  • looking for agenda topics


  • Real Time Pharmacy Benefit Check -
    • January 13, 2020 - no update

Medication List

DaVinci PDeX Formulary Project

  • January 13, 2020 - Email sent to Saul and Dave telling them they can make this change without balloting
    • Need to double-check that TSC approved the publication request
  • Discussion - would have to do a re-build of the IG publication
    • new IG changes the URLs of the extensions - anyone who has implemented would need to make a change to their implementation
    • would need to let implementers know
    • Jean will reach out to Lloyd to see about the rules for this type of change


Trackers - link to pharmacy unresolved Jira trackers 

Next meeting

  • January 20, 2020

Action Items