You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.
The purpose of the Patient Empowerment WorkGroup will be to directly represent the viewpoint of patients and their care-givers as part of the standards process.
References on rationale can be found here: References
- Ensure that (appropriate) impacts on patients (positive and negative) are a consideration of the standards development process and are appropriately documented in as part of all relevant HL7 standards.
- Provide an entry-point and give support to patients, caregivers and their advocates with respect to both influencing and leveraging HL7 standards.
- Provide patient centric guidelines for standards developers and implementers
- Assist in the standards development process by providing patient subject matter expertise
- Define, assist and/or coordinate standards and implementation guides related to interoperability with patient-facing systems. These are some example use cases:
- Patient facing EHR and Payer Query APIs, patient corrections, patient consents, patient generated data (including health concerns, device data, notes, questionnaire responses), patient initiated scheduling requests.
- Provide the patient voice to the interoperability security and privacy conversation.
Insert Formal Relationship information here when known.
|IM:||SMS, Signal, Telegram, WhatsApp|
|IM:||Twitter: @practicalHIT, Linkedin/virginialorenzi|
|Position:||Senior Technical Architect|
Weekly Conference Call
Join us Thursdays at 1 Pm Eastern,
Dial-in number (US): (425) 436-6200
Access code: 635327#
International dial-in numbers: https://fccdl.in/i/patientempowerment
Online meeting ID: patientempowerment
Join the online meeting: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/patientempowerment
List Server Information:
Recently Worked On
- No labels