Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata




Chair:  @ Johnathan Coleman

Scribe: @ Suzanne Gonzales-Webb

Agenda 

(ATTENDEES TABLE moved to after Agenda)

Agenda Item

Meeting Minutes from Discussion

Decision Link(if not child)
Minutes ApprovalApprove: 2019-12-17 CBCP Meeting Agenda/Minutes DRAFT

2019-12-17 CBCP Meeting Minutes Approval

Motion:  Suzanne / Mike

Vote:  Opposed: none; Abstain: none; approval: 8

PACIO Project

No update

  • January update (after CMS Connectathon)
  • Co-chairs to follow up

https://confluence.hl7.org/display/PC/PACIO+Project+Functional+Status

https://confluence.hl7.org/display/PC/PACIO+Project+Cognitive+Status

 eLTSS

No update


HL7 Version 3 Standard: Privacy and Security Architecture Framework, Release 1  - NOTE:  ONLY Provenance Volume is open for comments - Mike Davis, Kathleen

Normative ballot - reballot (January 2020) ; only Volume 3 Provenance is open for comments (all volumes under PSAF)

  • currently watching comments, no report out
Ballot Link:  http://hl7.org/ctl.cfm?action=ballots.participantdetailbydocument&ballot_voter_id=15044&ballot_id=1862&ballot_cycle_id=551
FHIR Consent - David Pyke

Meetings -  Thursday 2PM ET / 11AM Pacific -  CBCP Free Conference Call // Consent Resource

We are meeting this week, please attend!


Cross-Paradigm CUI Profile
Update (Sequoia Project)

a. Cross Paradigm, Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) IG

b. Cross Paradigm, 42CFR Part 2 IG

c. Cross Paradigm, Title 38 7332, Security Labeling IG

 Sequoia CUI Task Group (US-Realm) - update
  • met at the FHIR Security call, walked through a dart board
  • next step - working on IG Proposal (step after the PSS) for FHIR portion (Kathleen)
  • working on content, adding information on Confluence page (including high water mark, examples, use cases)
    • Mohammad will be in charge of info getting to build / FHIR IG process information

Cross-Paradigm CUI Profile PSS LinkCross Paradigm US Regulatory Security Labeling IG PSS

DS4P FHIR IG - Kathleen Connor

Update

No update / may be combined into Sequoia Cross-Paradign Profile

-----

  • maybe be morphed into Sharing with Protections

Update: Approved, start date is in January for September balloting. 

Security will move forward that will be an IG, use of CUI and Security Labels - PSS(s) will be developed

PSS Approved 6/4/2019: FHIR Data Segmentation for Privacy (DS4P) Implementation Guide PSS (by Steering Division)
Additional Agenda Items - FHIR Security Meetings 

FHIR Security Meetings will resume: February 2020 (details to follow)

  • Need to work on extensions for Security labels in FHIR

 Additional Agenda Items - ONC Annual Meeting

ONC Annual meeting January 27-28 in Washington, DC - on-line registration closed, registration on site available

  • Sessions include:
    • opioid misuse, opioid prescribing issues
    • social determinants on health
    • FHIR sessions, RCE, TEFCA and more
    • session on consents
  • speakers include: Don Rucker, Adrian Gropper, 

WGM Attendance

REMINDER: CBCP will not be officially meeting at the Australia WGM)


Adjournment Meeting adjourned at  1036 Arizona Time 

Temporary Meeting Recording:  https://fccdl.in/Bz7dp1D4EE

Attendees

Present

Name

Affiliation


xNameAffiliation
  •  
SRS
  •  
VA (Book Zurman)
  •  

David Pyke  Co-Chair

Ready Computing
  •  
@Jim Kretz SAMHSA 
  •  

John Davis  aka Mike Davis

VA
  •  
Kathleen ConnorVA (Book Zurman)
  •  
@Amber PatelSRS
  •  
Chris ShawnVA
  •  
Carradora
  •  
VA (Book Zurman)
  •  
SSA (Aegis)
  •  

@Laura Bright  laurabright4@gmail.com 


  •  
Altarum
  •  
@Forrest White forrest.white@altarum.orgAltarum
  •  
Greg WhiteSRS
  •  
@
  •  
ByLight
  •  
MDIX Inc
  •  
Kaiser
  •  
@Hannah Galvin hannah.galvin@lahey.orgLahey
  •  
Altarum 
  •  


  •  
Jamie Parker  Carradora
  •  
Victor Vadim Vadim@medside.comMedside
  •  
HHS 
  •  
@Joseph Parker?
  •  
@Sean Mahoney smahoney@mitre.org MITRE 
  •  
 Serafina Versaggi
  •  
@Jessica Scopac jskopac@mitre.org MITRE 
  •  
 @Beth Connor Beth.Connor@cms.hhs.govCMS 
  •  
@Dave Hill dwhill@mitre.org MITRE 
  •  


Supporting Documents

Outline Reference

Supporting Document

Minute Approval


Action items Suzanne Gonzales-Webb

%MCEPASTEBIN%%MCEPASTEBIN