Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Meeting url: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/vocab

Date

Time

3:30PM EST (UTC-5).  Note that the clocks in the US have gone off of summer time!

CALL CANCELLED DUE TO FAILURE TO MEET QUORUM.

Attendees

Agenda Topics and Notes

  1. Roll call and Agenda check (Ted)
    Call was cancelled at 3:53 PM; quorum was unable to be reached so call had to be cancelled
    No new items for agenda.

  2. Announcements (all)
    • Harmonization final release sent out December 15.
    • We need to be certain about the required timeline for nominations for the cochairs whose terms end December 2020 (Heather, Carol, Reuben, and Carmela)

  3. Action Items Check  (Ted)
    Decided not to review the open action items on this call. 

  4. Sydney WGM Agenda Planning (Ted)
    Can be found here.   We moved a few items around and added topics to some of the slots.  
    1. We need to verify the CIMI quarter; if it will not happen then we need to use this quarter for FHIR Tracker items.   If we do have a full CIMI quarter, then we need to figure out where else we can find time for FHIR Tracker Items.


  5. UTG Update
    All information is posted on the UTG confluence pages.
    Focus on completing remaining development efforts to get a full functional system by Christmastime. 
    1. Versioning Implementation
      1. Initial version for the HL7 V3 code systems imported from the coremif
      2. Initial version for the HL7 V3 value sets imported from the coremif
      3. Initial version for the naming systems imported from the coremif
      4. Initial version for the HL7 code systems imported from the v2 publishing database
      5. Initial version for the HL7 value sets imported from the v2 publishing database
    2. Code System polyhierarchy discussion
      It has been implemented in the Publisher and looks great.
    3. Work underway to get the property definitions properly defined so they will render properly and be handled right.
    4. In-depth TSC demo will be during the January 20 TSC conference call.  Everything as to be working and looking in its final states (but known that debugging will continue so it may be buggy) by then.
    5. Active list of bugs and issues to be corrected in software (IGPublisher, Editor, TxServer, JIRA workflow, etc.) can be found here.  Some key ones are:
      1. Have a number of IGPublisher issues, including the internally generated html <href> links from the value set expansions are not pointing to the UTG content, but rather back to the FHIR R4 content.
      2. Still unknown the status of the 64 bit update for the tools
      3. The sync issues between GitHub and BitBucket have been addressed; testing is underway.
      4. UI and public facing name of the website and the publishing service for terminology under active discussion with the CTO and Marketing folks at HL7.
    6. Must determine any ONC demo for Sydney
    7. Need to begin discussions of IGs.
    8. Need further discussion on value sets, esp. the FHIR ones.


  6. PSS on FHIR based Quality Reporting (Bryn Rhodes)
    PSS can be found here.   Does vocabulary want to participate in this project?\

  7. FHIR Tracker Items (Rob Hausam) 


  8. Gender Harmony Project Update (Carol/Rob M) 

    Liaison Reports  
  9. a. ISO (Ted) - ISO TC215 US TAG call held today (Ted and Wayne in attendance); next ISO TC 215 meeting end of March in Washington DC (Arlington).   Fall 2020 meeting in India.

    b. LOINC (Ted/Rob H) - Next LOINC meeting will be in Indianapolis...

    c. SNOMED (Rob H/Reuben/Peter) - 


  10. New Business -
    No new items.

  11. Next call items - 
    1. Do the needed block votes on the FHIR tracker items.
       

Call adjourned at 3:54pm with failure to meet quorum. Next call in two weeks on January 2nd, 2020, same call-in and screen share credentials. 

Action items

  •