Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 4 Current »




Discussion items





5 minAgenda, minutesErin Holt Coyne
  • Motion to approve last week's minutes (Craig Newman/Genny Luensman) 13-0-0
  • No additions to the agenda
  • Craig will add a topic to a future call to review the v2-to-FHIR project
  • Sarah and Aileen want a meeting room early in the week for a possible call
    • We will keep the Q1 and Q2 on Tuesday and Wednesday and cancelling the rest.
      • Craig will let Mary Ann
10 minApproval to proceed to ballot (Jan 2020) for EHDI and CCHD v2 IGsCraig Newman
  • Word documents have been posted to the HL7 site
  • No comments or concerns
  • The IGs mostly conform to the v2 Management Groups best practices (which are themselves going to ballot in Jan 2020)
  • Karla indicated that a lack of schematron for v2 IGs is a problematic for implementers
    • The NIST tooling does provide some validation tools
    • Craig will pass this along to the v2 Management Group
  • Motion to approve the IGs to go to ballot (Craig Newman/Lura Daussat 14-0-0)
10 minMilitary service PSSGenny Luensman
  • Ioana Singureanu is pursuing a FHIR PSS to record military service for the VA
  • Several other groups including NIOSH and Da Vinci have an interest in this area
  • She is looking to harmonize requirements
  • She is working with the Cross Group Project Work Group 
    • They are considering owning the project
  • Please contact Genny or Ioana if you have interest in participating (or know of anyone working in this area)
    • Will be discussed on next Thursday's (1PM Eastern) CGP call
5 minNHCS CDA IG - Ballot reconciliation spreadsheet approval voteDave DeRoode
  • Completed ballot recon spreadsheet was circulated last week
  • No comments from anyone
  • Motion to approve the ballot recon spreadsheet (David DeRoode/Sarah Gaunt) 14-0-0

Action items

  • No labels