Attendees: Christi Denny, Julie Evans, Uli Wagner, Wendy verHoef, Aruna Vatikola, Julia Chan
1 Tracker Items
Julie E give an overview of how the FHIR tracker works. The filtered list for BR&R items can be found here.
To gain access to create new items
· Go to FHIR -> Tracker -> FHIR Change Request
· Set up your own account to access the tracker
· Priority is set by the submitter
Julie will add the outstanding items to the tracker this week.
2 Connectathon Plans
The Baltimore Connectathon tracks are described on the HL7 site here
In Baltimore people will focus on tracks as follows:
Christi - LAB track
Aruna - Demographics
Lorraine - Adverse event
3 Resource development
· Christi stated that she has a developer working on code for the Connectathon and he may be able to help with FHIR resource changes. Julie stated that she could serve as a contact if the developer has questions.
· Information is on the FHIR wiki for the FHIR Build Process and How to create resources
· We can create profiles and extensions; for Observation, we would most likely create a Clinical Research profile that contains the additional fields we need.
· The developer could create profiles and extensions to the existing resources, keep the owners of the resources in the loop
· Download the tools -> change the local copy -> get approval from the FHIR authority -> profiles/extensions are published
· There is a latest working copy vs. the published copy
4 Next Meeting
The next session is scheduled for July 3rd - Neither Christi nor Hugh can attend.