Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 3 Current »

Meeting 2018-06-19

Attendees: Christi Denny, Julie Evans, Uli Wagner, Wendy verHoef, Aruna Vatikola, Julia Chan

1 Tracker Items

Julie E give an overview of how the FHIR tracker works.  The filtered list for BR&R items can be found here.  

To gain access to create new items 

·         https://gforge.hl7.org

·         Go to FHIR -> Tracker -> FHIR Change Request

·         Set up your own account to access the tracker

·         Priority is set by the submitter

Julie will add the outstanding items to the tracker this week.

2 Connectathon Plans

The Baltimore Connectathon tracks are described on the HL7 site here

In Baltimore people will focus on tracks as follows:

Christi - LAB track

Aruna - Demographics

Lorraine - Adverse event

3 Resource development

·         Christi stated that she has a developer working on code for the Connectathon and he may be able to help with FHIR resource changes.  Julie stated that she could serve as a contact if the developer has questions.

·         Information is on the FHIR wiki for the FHIR Build Process and How to create resources

·         We can create profiles and extensions; for Observation, we would most likely create a Clinical Research profile that contains the additional fields we need.

·         The developer could create profiles and extensions to the existing resources, keep the owners of the resources in the loop

·         Download the tools -> change the local copy -> get approval from the FHIR authority -> profiles/extensions are published

·         There is a latest working copy vs. the published copy

4 Next Meeting

The next session is scheduled for July 3rd - Neither Christi nor Hugh can attend.

  • No labels