Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata




Chair:  @ David Pyke

Scribe: @ Suzanne Gonzales-Webb

Agenda 

(ATTENDEES TABLE moved to after Agenda)

Agenda Item

Meeting Minutes from Discussion

Decision Link(if not child)
Minutes Approval2019-10-29 CBCP Meeting Agenda/Minutes DRAFT

MOTION / Vote :  Suzanne / CraigN

Abstain: 1 (Mohammad) / Opposed: 0 /  Approve: 11

 November Harmonization - KathleenUploaded:  

CBCP 6 harmonization proposals. - * awaiting on response from CDS group prior to CBCP approval

  • not yet resolved / some traffic from CDS WG, discussion to be continued in CDS meeting call
  • has a response been received?


 

Proposal 5: CDA Compartment

MOTION (from 10/29 meeting): CBCP to approve to sponsor 5,6,7 Harmonization Proposals (GregW / Kathleen)

Discussion: CBCP to support/sponsor, but hold off on approval of Proposal 5 (until we hear back from CDS WG)

VOTE: (pending)

Abstain: #; Objection: #; Approve:  (pending)


Kathleen will bring forth to Harmonization Meeting for both Security and CBCP

PACIO ProjectNo Update (question) this week (will be discussed during eLTSS Community Call - see info below)

https://confluence.hl7.org/display/PC/PACIO+Project+Functional+Status

https://confluence.hl7.org/display/PC/PACIO+Project+Cognitive+Status

Share with Protections - Mike Davis

(no update) Meeting set-up TBD (Mike not on) Mike is starting the PSS for this project "Share with Protections"

  • No new information this week
  • PSS update
  •  (document update)
 eLTSS

 Thursday 11/7 12:30-1:30 eLTSS Community Call and will include PACIO Project

  • Johnathan will send information to CBCP listserve

GregW - eLTSS project community update. (see above)

  • project work, report on Connectathon and project as a whole
  • presentation will be posted on Confluence page and report update next week

Provenance DAM - Mike Davis, Kathleen

Normative ballot - Ballot Reconciliation

  • no update

 DS4P FHIR IG - Kathleen Connor

No update

  • maybe be morphed in to Sharing with Protections

Update: Approved, start date is in January for September balloting. 

PSS Approved 6/4/2019: FHIR Data Segmentation for Privacy (DS4P) Implementation Guide PSS (by Steering Division)

FHIR Consent

Meetings -  Thursday 2PM ET / 11AM Pacific -  CBCP Free Conference Call // Consent Resource

  • issue: tracking of the actual consent; a ticket was opened up.
    • verification tree - suggest generalizing to make not just UK use (to open to US)
    • vote/review at next meeting

Social Media Programs - Mike (remove from minutes)

Proposed Activity (New Law) encourage competition in social media programs in providing 3rd party

  • possible future option capability for patients to protect their Healthcare PII
  • recommend watch and see where this legislation goes when passed

LINK: https://www.warner.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/2019/10/senators-introduce-bipartisan-bill-to-encourage-competition-in-social-media 

Sequoia DURSA Review - Mike



Sequoia CUI Task Group (US-Realm)

Presentation of Sequoia Cross-Paradigm Profile PSS Proposal (add link)

  • we need baseline, specific to US policy (i.e. CUI) highlight a few security label requirements (title 38, 42CFR, TEFCA...) 
    • the PSS should be clear that this is a profile on DS4P / and not something brand new
  • DS4P CUI IG, Share with Protections that involves CUI  (CUI IG is a use case...) ,FHIR  IG for DS4P and one other (three potential projects...?)
    • try and summarize how these families of projects fit together with each other as this could become confusing (need to show hierarchy)


  • desire is to cover v2, FHIR, CDA

DS4P FHIR IG as a project, Share with Protections of DS4P with …. / which should include v2, FHIR and CDA

three FHIR artifacts, two new CDA artifacts

PROPOSAL: 

Mike would like to proceed with PSS for these things. 

  1. DS4P FHIR IG (v2 already exists "security labeling")
  2. FHIR Profiles specific to CUI and Sharing with Protections/ "FHIR CDA v2, Cross Paradigm"

MOTION: We proceed with support for Sequoia specific request to create 1,2 (above) for three use cases Title 38, 42CFR and CUI.

Vote: Abstain: 0; Opposed: 0; Approval Agreement to move forward to create PSS for the above projects


----

  • requires new CUI for protections
  • the desire is to have an IG machine readable/computable CUI
  • The vocabulary work has been completed, but Sequoia would like an IG to assist
    • JohnM supports CUI IG; what concerns does the IG need to state other than the codes? (grasping scope)

Is this for FHIR or CDA?

  • CDA; would like to see a specific FHIR IG for CDA FHIR and v2 - three projects
    • suggestion for a cross-paradigm approach

Current DS4P IG is unbounded; 

Further discussions postponed t o next week.... (add to next week agenda)

 

PROPOSAL: 

Mike would like to proceed with PSS for the following items: 

  1. DS4P FHIR IG (v2 already exists "security labeling")
  2. FHIR Profiles specific to CUI and Sharing with Protections/ "FHIR CDA v2, Cross Paradigm"

MOTION: CBCP agrees to proceed with support for Sequoia specific request to create 1,2 (above) for three use cases Title 38, 42CFR and CUI.

Vote: Abstain: 0; Opposed: 0; Approval Agreement to move forward to create PSS for the above projects

Additional agenda Items, topics for discussion

Adjournment Meeting adjourned at 1051 / KathleenTemporary Meeting Recording:  https://fccdl.in/UA9tyo9NTL

Attendees

Present

Name

Affiliation


xNameAffiliation
  •  

Johnathan Coleman Co-Chair audio

SRS
  •  
VA (Book Zurman)
  •  

David Pyke  Co-Chair

Ready Computing
  •  
@Jim Kretz SAMHSA 
  •  

John Davis  aka Mike Davis

VA
  •  
Kathleen ConnorVA (Book Zurman)
  •  
Georgia Tech
  •  
Chris ShawnVA
  •  
Carradora
  •  
@David Staggs
  •  
SSA (Aegis)
  •  

@Laura Bright  laurabright4@gmail.com 


  •  
Altarum
  •  
@Forrest White forrest.white@altarum.orgAltarum
  •  
Greg WhiteSRS
  •  
@Pele Yu pele.yu@archildrens.org Children's Hospital
  •  
ByLight
  •  
MDIX Inc
  •  
Kaiser
  •  
@Hannah Galvin hannah.galvin@lahey.orgLahey
  •  
Altarum 
  •  
@Amber Patel SRS
  •  
Jamie Parker   Carradora
  •  
Victor Vadim Vadim@medside.comMedside
  •  
HHS 
  •  
@Joseph Parker
  •  
@Sean Mahoney smahoney@mitre.org MITRE 
  •  
 Serafina Versaggi
  •  
@Jessica Scopac jskopac@mitre.org MITRE 
  •  
 @Beth Connor Beth.Connor@cms.hhs.govCMS 
  •  
@Dave Hill dwhill@mitre.org MITRE 
  •  
Mohammad JafariVA (Book Zurman)

Supporting Documents

Outline Reference

Supporting Document

Minute Approval


Action items Suzanne Gonzales-Webb

























https://fccdl.in/FCy37rn8G