Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Time: 1 -2 PM EDT

Coordinates:

  • #FreeConference: Ord
  • +1 515 606 5332
  • Access Code: 294586#

Attendees:



Name

Organization

1

Ralf HerzogRoche

2

Lorraine ConstableConstable Consulting

3

Kathy WalshLabCorp, INC

4

John RhoadsPhilips

5

Brian Reinhold

6

Riki MerrickVernetzt, LLC / APHL

7

Patrick Lloyd

8

Craig NewmanAltarum
9Marti VelezisSonrisa / FDA
10Tawni Reller
11JD NolenMercy Children's Hospital
12Eric HaasHealtheData INC
13Jim HarrisonUVA / CAP


Co-Chair:  JD Nolen

Scribe: Riki Merrick

Agenda:

  • Agenda Review
  • Minutes
    • October 17, 2019
      • Missing link to ballot package reconciliation – approve with the addition of the link
        • Kathy Walsh, Craig Newman
        • no further discussion
        • against: 0, abstain: 2, in favor: 10
    • WGM
      • Follow up:
        • Follow up with AMA group
          • PSS for AMA Blood Pressure Project = needs ARB review
            • Seth would like to work through Logica (HSPC) / CIMI Vital Signs = project on hold!
          • PSS for AMA Referral Content = PC is sponsor may not need ARB review
            • Hans Buitendijk to check whether already in PSS as co-sponsor or need to still vote.
        • MUST make NIBs by 11/17 - Ulrike Merrick
          • #1010 - Order Service Catalog - Ballot as informative.  Motion to submit informative NIB.  Lorraine Constable, Dan Rutz.  Against: 0; Abstain: 1; In Favor: 9
          • #902 - Next week
          • #1009 - Next week
          • #1067 - Next week
  • Call for Harmonization Proposals = initial due date: October 26
    • From IHE work 
      • HL70203 = 
        • Motion to move along but bring back before final submission:
          • Riki Merrick, Lorraine Constable
          • Further discussion:
            • Where will sort order be sent? Sort order will be in OBX
          • against: 0, abstain: 0, in favor: 11
      • HL70513 = 
        • Is there V3 vocab for that? = Patrick E. Loyd will check on that
        • Motion to approve for initial submission
          • Lorraine Constable, Riki Merrick
          • Further discussion:
            • Is transfused with reaction always after interruption? = Has been transfused and caused an adverse reaction – so not always interrupted – accept the change in that description
            • Started = in progress
          • against: 0, abstain: 0, in favor: 11
  • Reaffirmation = Implantable devices
  • Dan's question about: blood product administration content in FHIR:
    • Joint commission has quality measure that will be at risk when we transition to FHIR, with the gaps identified with Biological Derived Product, so I’d like to get a jump on this now - the plan is to bring this up on next Monday's call - that call was canceled - update?

    • We already have a PSS on the books around that = #1370

    • There is a suggestion to create a new resource.
    • We need volunteers to work on this and prep a resource proposal.
    • Suggest that Yanyan, Mia, Bob, Rob, Dan, and perhaps Patrick to get this started.  Include JD as well - check with Hans Buitendijk
  • FHIR

Adjourned at 1:50 PM EDT

  • No labels