- Wayne Kubick
- David Johnson
- Lorraine Constable
- Tony Julian
- Lloyd McKenzie
- Ted Klein
- Jean Duteau
- Josh Procious
- Marc Duteau
- Andrew Statler
- Dave Hamill
- Jessica Snell
- Patrick Loyd
|Announcements / Administration||LC|
Next Call? 3 ET Thursday Oct 17th
- Excited to announce - moved servers from paid AWS account to the free account - has set up Jira, Confluence, the Crowd server and Bitbucket. Many kudos to Josh for the hard work and successful transition.
- Working with Ted and Josh on the UTG
- Expect to start working on code for Excel import on Thursday - should know by mid next week how it is going. Aiming for temperature check for Monday. Jean volunteers to help.
- Melva has been following up on QA reports
- hit memory limits on the VM running the export - will need to refactor the transforms for use memory more effectively
- Chasing a few ballot spreadsheets - should complete in the next few days
- User set up will start after export finished
- Need someone to do training video for tracker entry - do one for entry of trackers and one for work groups managing trackers
- will follow up with Marc Duteau to see if he is available
|STU Comment Jira Migration||AS||no update|
- initial call for pss workflow set for tomorrow - concrete set questions and scope as well as a walk through
- check with Dave regarding the issues with the dynamic form - set up a call with Dave, Josh and Ann. We will need to revisit as we get the process laid out.
- Server move resulting in more RAM allocated to each of the servers. We can bump it up a bit more if needed for resource intensive requirements
|UTG Project||TK||no update|
co chair handbook - Ken McCaslin doing a review and re-formatting. Resource page review ongoing by Patrick.
- planning for Work Groups to capture agendas and scheduling for WGMs in Jira and will be able to indicate plans for attendance, etc
- currently working on Requirements Definition
- discussing what the target will be - pilot in May potentially