- Call to order, introductions, welcome
- Review & approval of the Agenda
- Minutes of the previous meeting
- Antitrust rules and DICOM Patent Policy
- ImagingManifest resource
- September WGM agenda review
- Next meetings
- Thursday, September 5, 2019, 10:00-11:30 US ET
- In Person
- September 2019, Atlanta, GA (WGM HL7)
United States: +1 (571) 317-3116
- One-touch: tel:+15713173116,,812770693#
Access Code: 812-770-693
By Light Professional
Presiding Officer: Jonathan Whitby, Vital/Canon
DICOM Secretariat: Luiza Kowalczyk, MITA/NEMA
- The meeting was called to order at 10:00 a.m. US ET.
- The antitrust rules were reviewed, and DICOM patent policy as well.
- The agenda was approved: https://confluence.hl7.org/display/IMIN/2019-08-06
2019 September Agenda
Agenda link: https://confluence.hl7.org/display/IMIN/2019-09+WGM
Secretary Note: Q4, Tuesday Sep. 17th, 15:30-17:00 local time, Infrastructure and Massaging is hosting II/WG-20 to discuss the FHIRcast transition from II to InM.
Since the HL7 CCOW work group was merged into the Infrastructure and Messaging in work group in 2010, the Technical Steering Committee (TSC) thinks that FHIRcast should be under the InM ownership not II/WG-20.
- Ballot comments have been addressed. No more FHIRcast t-cons will be scheduled before the September meeting.
- Link for the track that still needs some additional discussion: https://confluence.hl7.org/display/FHIR/2019-09+FHIRcast+Track
Things to think about:
What is the image measurement? How do we want to do that? What is the content? Where does it start and end? PACS vs opening patients’ chart.
Should it be an event or observation? It would put it in the FHIR channel.
Two approaches to be considered:
- Interact with FHIR Restful API
- Define an event type that FHIR channel uses.
- Define Use Cases on image exchange.
- Focus on use cases, workflow, numbering and technical options to satisfy them.
- Isaac is to start the wiki page and put the content together.
NOTE: Please post any use cases on the wiki page: https://github.com/HL7/fhircast-docs/wiki/How-does-FHIRcast-enable-the-exchange-of-draft-measurements%3F
- Provide as much feedback as possible.
It was not discussed during today’s call. The topic has been postponed for September.
Work in progress
Please click on the following link to see work in progress:
Schedule Josh Mandel on the WG-20 II agenda: Sync for Science
- Thursday, September 5, 2019 10:00-11:30 US ET
Dial-in information: http://workspaces.nema.org/dicom/Lists/Calendar/calendar.aspx
At the September 14-20, 209, Atlanta, GA, 33rd Annual Plenary & WGM
Tuesday-Thursday, September 17-19, 2019
Future Meetings of HL7 http://www.hl7.org/events/workgroupmeetings.cfm?ref=nav
- September 14-20, 209, Atlanta, GA, 33rd Annual Plenary & WGM
- February 1-7, 2020, Sydney, Australia, International Conference & WGM
- May 16-22, 2020, San Antonio, TX, WGM
- September 19-25, 2020, Baltimore, MD, 34th Annual Plenary & WGM
The meeting was adjourned at 11:00 US ET