Attendance can be found here
Co-Chair and Key Participant information can be found on the Agenda found here
|10:10||HL7 Unified Terminology Project||Ted|
Where to find more information: Unified Terminology Governance Project (UTG) Page
Should the system push or pull input on consensus operations.
When will we be operational? Cologne meeting (April 2017), but this is dependent upon may things. there is an itnent to use tracker capacity in JIRA which will hopefully be able to be leveraged. There is a document on how voting could/should work. Oversight groups have been determined. Currently it is not known how you will sign into a notification pool, a similar model to the process for notification of potential changes to a specific terminology object or group of objects. The sign up could be for specific objects or by HL7 list members. There will be no more cycles of harmonisation, they will be ongoing. It is likely that we will be considering whether to go fully live with this around the end of 2018.
Usability issues for general users have not yet been considered. It was suggested that additional requirements can be documented in Confluence and the project will see where and what can be done.
Intention to move ahead to content unification between products. This means a single code system for multiple product family members. There are a broad range of tasks listed in the requirements for things to be changed includes things like making display names consistent.
Access to content - there is a persistent expectation that use of content require license agreement (for VSAC content). There may be issues associated with NLM IP. HTA should consider how to advise our community on the requirements for NLM.
FHIR identifiers of value sets does not work (as evidenced at the meeting Connectathon). This needs to be reviewed.
- Heather Grain to add to HTA Agenda: HTA should consider how to advise our community on the requirements for NLM. We need to make sure that we have documented licensing and access control for our users that mimics what NLM has established which will ensure that our users are compliant. Also consider Should there be any licensing requirements for access to the UTG content and tooling.
- We need to remove CDA content from the UTG site in the interim - Ted Klein.
- Ted Klein to add to the issues list in confluence for UTG - whether the consensus process should push or pull input.