Welcome to the Confluence Pages of Health Level 7 (HL7) International
This is the Main Page of the HL7 Confluence environment, hosted by HL7, Inc. The public website of the HL7 International organization is www.hl7.org.
In order to use this environment, please create a user account. Use of this environment is open to all participants; and is, therefore, not restricted to Active HL7 Members. After creating your user account, log a - JP-21Getting issue details... STATUS JIRA ticket which includes the work groups where you participate (so your account can be added to the appropriate groups).
To access information in this system about HL7 activities, work groups and projects, either use the index page for HL7 Work Groups and Projects, the main page of any Work Group, or use the search option.
For Issues or Questions regarding these environments or their configuration, please log a - JP-20Getting issue details... STATUS JIRA ticket or contact our webmaster@HL7.org.
Founded in 1987, Health Level Seven International (HL7) is a not-for-profit, ANSI-accredited standards developing organization dedicated to providing a comprehensive framework and related standards for the exchange, integration, sharing, and retrieval of electronic health information that supports clinical practice and the management, delivery and evaluation of health services. HL7 is supported by more than 1,600 members from over 50 countries, including 500+ corporate members representing healthcare providers, government stakeholders, payers, pharmaceutical companies, vendors/suppliers, and consulting firms.
HL7 Work Groups use this Atlassian tool to collaborate during the development and maintenance of Healthcare Interoperability Standards, Electronic Health Record functional models and profiles and other standards products. For more information about the roll-out of Confluence for usage, see the HL7 JIRACon project space/page.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions regarding this space.
Please use www.hl7.org/permalink?confluence to access this site. The next upgrade will include removal of the port number and SSL from the URL!
How to create an account on JIRA & Confluence for HL7 members and contributors.
To create an account for JIRA and Confluence, you must begin with account creation on JIRA.
Account creation on JIRA
On the right side of you screen, select "Sign up for an account"
- Complete the "Sign up" form and click the "Sign up" button at the bottom of the page to submit the form. For your username, please use the format "(given name).(family name)". For example, "marie.curie" or "albert.einstein".
- You will receive and email confirming your account creation (sent to the email account you provided during account sign up).
- On the Confirmation screen, you can now proceed to log in. Select the "Click here to log in" button to log into JIRA.
- On the Welcome to JIRA screen, enter in the username and password you provided in Step 3.
- Log a JIRA ticket and Assign to DJ or Patrick to add your account to the appropriate groups.
- The following screens will walk you through an introduction to JIRA and setting up your account. Including:
- Language selection:
- Avatar setup:
- And your introductory startup screen:
- Language selection:
Account creation on Confluence
Once you have successfully created an account on JIRA, you should be able to now log into Confluence* using the same account credentials used in Step 3 above.
To access you Confluence account:
- Click the menu option to the left of the JIRA logo at the top of your screen and select "Confluence" from the dropdown.
- If prompted to log in, please provide the same login credentials you used when creating your JIRA account.
- You will be provided with several introductory screens, including:
- An introductory video:
- Setting up your avatar:
- And prompts to watch various "spaces":
- An introductory video:
Finally, your account needs to be added to appropriate groups which control permissions. Please send email to webmaster@hl7,org indicating which work groups you're participating with during this Working Group Meeting or create a JIRA issue. Once your account is updated (which should occur within a day of your email or JIRA issue), please enjoy your new Confluence and JIRA accounts! We look forward to your contributions to HL7!
*Please note that some users have experience a delay in accessing Confluence after they've created their account on JIRA. Please allow a couple days for the Confluence profiles to activate before contacting administration with any issues with activating your Confluence account.