Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Participants

John Rhoads, Todd Cooper, Dixon Yu, Stefan Karl, Joe Quinn, Ali, Martin Rosner, Joe Quinn, Sungkee Lee, Ana Kostadinovska, Koi Matsumoto, Michael Faughn, Brian Reinhold, Joerg-Uwe Meyer

NOTE:  28 callers  registered in FCC, numerous were anonymous or only had phone number 

Proposed Agenda

  1. General Updates:   IHE NA PAT 18 recap, FHIR CAT in NOLA, etc.
    • Todd & John R. provided an overview of the event
    • John R. will be at the NOLA FHIR CAT and will be available to help and collaborate; there will also be close working with Furore for tooling advise
  2. PHD / PoCD ballot comment triage and prioritization
    • Group reviewed the general ballot results for the PHD and PoCD Implementation Guides
    • Intent is to prioritize and review and (hopefully) resolve in NOLA on Wednesday
  3. NOLA agenda review & time allocation
    • Group reviewed version 0.5 of the agenda (posted to the DEV WG web site)
    • ACTION( TC ) review the OO agenda especially for Q1 Tuesday to see if DEV WG representation should be present
    • NOLA attendees from this call include Ken Fuchs, Paul Schluter, John Rhoads, John Garguilo, Martin Rosner, Asim Muhammad
  4. Deferred to NOLAHarmonization of PoCD & PHD FHIR Resource model usage (mapping from DIM)
  5. Observation Vital Signs Profile Updates to support early non-aligned reporting (e.g., from a simple gateway - PHG)
    • Ballot comments were submitted suggesting simple wording changes for the simple use cases where conformance is hard, such as a Personal Health Gateway (PHG) 
  6. "MDC11073" Page

    • Objective:  Provide the best FHIR-conformant approach for integrating 11073 terminology usage; the topics below are specific topics that need to be addressed 
      • These can be discussed and resolved in NOLA ... 
    • How should "provisional" terms be supported in FHIR terminology ecosystem?
      • For example, terms that do not have a Term Code assigned
      • Where is the representation formalized? 
        • Proposal:  Include an informational page on this topic in the RTMMS tool
        • Include discussion of synonyms / alias, zombie terms, color coding, etc. etc. etc.
        • TERM PROCESS STATUS indicator should be added 
        • NOTE:  A ballot comment was submitted for the PoCD IG to this point
      • How can FHIR implementers recognize the difference between final and in-process terms?
        • Can the "term process status" be represented in FHIR terminology coding?
        • How will value sets with mixed status terms be supported?
      • ACTION( Paul S.) Draft discussion slides for NOLA discussion
    • Discriminators?
    • How will Co-Constraints be represented in FHIR constructs?
    • RTMMS interface?
      • Will support a service call to download the set of MDC_ terms that could be updated daily or weekly
      • Question is how to access specific specific sets of terms per process status etc.
    • Coding System URL (vs. URN) Ballot Comment
    • Additional near term page edit updates?

 

  • No labels