Simplifier => HL7 December Ballot Materials
TC discussed process separately with Furore team, Lloyd & Moehrke
Furore team is working on addressing this exact question - provided an initial process - is looking to help us to make this a success
Lloyd - had a very simple "party line" approach - basically getting everything into the current build
Moehrke is focused on using Simplifier for IHE Profiles (FHIR-based content in IHE Profiles) that would be balloted only in iHE; so, this is out-of-scope for our current efforts
- PoCD IG Completion for December Ballot
- Primary focus of group now is to complete a basic draft of the IG (Ballot for Comment) by the December ballot date
- ACTION( TC ) Determine exact dates for materials "submission"
- ACTION( TC ) Determine Furore timeline and finalized process ... for December ballot
- ACTION( TC ) Complete the Observation Vital Signs Profile mapping table from 11073-LOINC for inclusion in December ballot + Renew discussion w/ Rob Hausam regarding updating this profile (from the DevDays discussions)
- ACTION( JR ) Review Co-Chair handbook to see if there is anything that needs to be addressed for this Ballot cycle - that may not otherwise be obvious
- Device Containment Issues / Discussions
- SK circulated the notes from a recent OO call regarding Device "containment" and related issues 2017-11-09 OO FHIR NOTES ARE HERE
- The notes include a presentation on "Instance vs. Kind" consistency esp. for Device resource usage
- NOTE: No one from the DEV WG / DoF team has been involved in this discussion ... but should!
- FDA UDI is also a key part of this discussion, including whether the UDI only identifies a basic "kind" of device OR it includes the physical instance identifiers
- This discussion is highly germane to our discussion around how best to represent UDI between Device and DeviceComponent resources, especially when VMD and Channel may also have a UDI
- ACTION( TC ) Contact Hans & OO discussion participants to determine status of discussion (now a month later) and request a joint discussion with this DoF IG team
- January WGM in New Orleans
- ACTION( TC => KF ) Provide quarters when joint meetings are scheduled
- Items remembered AFTER the call ...
- ACTION( TC ) asking Grahame to push to the next step of giving us access to devices.fhir.org in advance of the December ballot
- ACTION( JR ) finalize the content for the "11073MDC" FHIR page ... in time for the December ballot