Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Facilitator:

Austin Kreisler

Date:


Minutes Approved as Presented 



This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."

Attendees:


Namee-mail
1austin.j.kreisler@leidos.com
2astatler@cerner.com
3jeff.brown@cigna.com
4sha8@cdc.gov
5bgradl@eatright.org
6cbeebe@mayo.edu
7tmk000@gmail.com
8becky.angeles@carradora.com
9Susan_Langford@bcbst.com
10Michael Cliftonmclifton@epic.com
11lnelson@max.md
12lfourquet@ehealthsign.com
13brianreinhold@lnihealth.com
14benjamin@redoxengine.com
15serafina.versaggi@gmail.com
16@Neil Enbob
17rita.altamore@doh.wa.gov
18martin.rosner@phillips.com
19ehaas@healthedatainc.com
20rrhausam@gmail.com
21nkreisle@max.md
22@Terrie Reedterrie.reed@fda.hhs.gov
23sean.mcilvenna@lantanagroup.com
24sward@max.md
25@Matt Szczepankiewiczmszczepa@epic.com

Agenda:

  1. Call to order
  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
    2. Approve minutes from 2019-08-15 Agenda and Minutes
    3. HL7
  3. External Updates - ONC and others
    1. Tom had a question about whether we had plans to review ONC ISA?
      1. workgroups are supposed to get their comments. http://www.onc.gov/isa
      2. SDWG Conference Call scheduled for Friday, August 23rd at 3pm Eastern (http://www.hl7.org/concalls/CallDetails.aspx?concall=45853)
  4. Project Updates
    1. Value Set Issues

    2. Consolidated CDA STU 2019 Updates Lisa R. Nelson Brett Marquard
    3. C-CDA Companion Guide Reconciliation Block vote Lisa R. Nelson
    4. CDA IG Quality Criteria Ballot Recon call schedule on Friday's, at 1pm Eastern (http://www.hl7.org/concalls/CallDetails.aspx?concall=45850)
    5. Other Project Updates
  5. Additional Items
    1. Final ODH Publication Package approval
      1. http://www.hl7.org/documentcenter/public/wg/structure/ODH%20SD%20Publication%20Package%206-18-2019.zip
    2. Seek approval to publish HAI R3D4 CDA IG Sarah Gaunt
    3. September WGM Agenda Review
  6. US Core FHIR Trackers (second hour)
    1. 22772change careplan slice disciminator from pattern to slice for easier reading in diff (Eric Haas) Not Persuasive
    2. 22751Add med list guidance and update MedRequest profile to support med list (Eric Haas) Persuasive
    3. Planned trackers for future vote:

      Guidance on search for multiple patients

      Addition of Provenance 

      Guidance on Time zone

  7. FHIR Tracker Items (if time is available)
    1. Composition confidentiality #17301
  8. Adjournment

Notes/Minutes

  1. Call to order
  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
    2. Approve minutes from 2019-08-15 Agenda and Minutes
    3. HL7
      • RIM Austin Kreisler
        • No Updates. CDAr2.1 is going through the approval process right now. Waiting to see what happens with that.
      • Steering Division / TSC Austin Kreisler
      • CDA-MG Lisa R. Nelson Brett Marquard
        • Meeting in Q4 on Monday. CDAMG will not be available for topics during that time slot.
      • Vocab Sheila Abner
        • No Updates
      • Pub facilitator Alexander Henket
        • No Updates
      • Electronic Services and Tools Andrew Statler
        • Still owe updates from last week. No new updates.
        • Lisa R. Nelson has a request that we create a place in Confluence to direct people to record comments.
        • Andrew Statler The future will be for this to land in JIRA, but we can look for a way to do something in the interim.
      • Patient Care Emma Jones 
        • No updates
      • Example Task Force Brett Marquard
        • No meeting today
  3. External Updates - ONC and others
    1. Tom had a question about whether we had plans to review ONC ISA?
      1. workgroups are supposed to get their comments. http://www.onc.gov/isa
      2. SDWG Conference Call scheduled for Friday, August 23rd at 3pm Eastern (http://www.hl7.org/concalls/CallDetails.aspx?concall=45853)
      3. Austin Kreisler The concern is to make sure the meeting is quorate.
        1. We will be taking minutes.
        2. We will be making decisions.
        3. We will not be able to bring it back to the entire workgroup.
        4. It may take more than 1 hour.
        5. The group can decide to schedule additional time early next week.
      4. Lisa R. Nelson Will it be the entire ISA, or will we focus our discussion more?
      5. Austin Kreisler A couple of individuals have forwarded stuff. Austin has not scoped the discussion at all.
      6. Tom Thompson has sent information to Austin for the discussion. He will send out information to Lisa R. Nelson to look at a head of time.
  4. Project Updates
    1. Value Set Issues

      1. No updates
    2. Consolidated CDA STU 2019 Updates Lisa R. Nelson Brett Marquard
      1. No updates
    3. C-CDA Companion Guide Reconciliation Block vote Lisa R. Nelson
      1. A block of Comments has been posted for a week.

        TypeMotion
        Motion

        Motion to approve the block vote for C-CDA Companion Guide Reconciliation Comments as dispensed and sent by Lisa R. Nelson on  

        By
        Second
        Date

         

        Ref #6,10,11,15,31,33,34,40,46,128,137,201,245,385,401,402
        For16
        Neg00
        Abs01
        Status

        APPROVED

        Tally16-0-1
        Discussion

        No further discussion

    4. Brian Reinhold Structured Documents Extensions
      1. SDTC.xsd - non-RIMM
        1. Precondition2
      2. can we accept this as a structured documents extension today or do we need additional analysis.
      3. Complete the document in a better way
      4. TypeMotion
        Motion

        Motion to accept the Precondition2 extension to SDTC

        By
        Second
        Date

         

        Ref #
        For--
        Neg--
        Abs--
        Status

        PENDING

        Tally?-?-?
        Discussion

        Lisa R. Nelson would like to see the row of what would be 

        Brian Reinhold to put the precondition2 in the CDAR2 Extensions Confluence.

        CDA R2 Extensions

        Austin Kreisler Table the motion until this can be added to the Confluence Page.

        This was added to the CDAR2 Extensions page and will be tabled until next week.

        See http://lists.hl7.org/read/messages?id=347399 for additional follow-up information from Brian Reinhold

    5. CDA IG Quality Criteria Ballot Recon call schedule on Friday's, at 1pm Eastern (http://www.hl7.org/concalls/CallDetails.aspx?concall=45850)
      1. Austin Kreisler Reminder that the first call is Friday. Austin has triaged everything. Lisa is first for the call since she asked for in-person reconcile.
    6. CDAR2.1
      1. Lisa R. Nelson Product page on HL7.org
      2. The CDAMG has been working on cleaning this up. There used to just be a single row for each guide.
      3. There is now a list of each versions. There is a table of related guides, companions, children, parents. A section for ValueSets.
      4. This work has been done for C-CDA.
      5. We proposed to do this work for CDA, but wanted to wait until the next release of CDA (i.e. CDAr2.1)
      6. This would change the main page of hl7 standards to change from listing CDA Release 1 and CDA Release 2 to just a single row for CDA.
        1. Going through what needs to be on the page for the standard.
          1. Section 10
        2. CDAr2.1 shows as the most recent, but not force them to use it.
        3. CDAr2.0 as a more widely used.
        4. CDAr1.0 originally published.
        5. Implementation Guides below that.
          1. Those that are balloted and published by HL7 International
        6. Use Cases
          1. Start with the list in the CDAr2.1 publication request.
      7. Calvin E. Beebe noticed that some of the validation data is very CDAr2.0 specific.
      8. Lisa R. Nelson will post this in the CDAMG and provide the link for the minutes.
    7. Other Project Updates
  5. Additional Items
    1. Precondition2 Extension to SDTC - covered during 4.d.
    2. Final ODH Publication Package approval
      1. http://www.hl7.org/documentcenter/public/wg/structure/ODH%20SD%20Publication%20Package%206-18-2019.zip
        1. Fyi: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC130066/
      2. Austin Kreisler Need to make sure when reviewing content that the content gets back to the IG publication team.
      3. Austin Kreisler had telecommunications challenges. Chair duties were assumed by Calvin E. Beebe.
      4. Lori Fourquet will update the content for the package for next week and we will vote then.
    3. Seek approval to publish HAI R3D4 CDA IG Sarah Gaunt
      1. Sean McIlvenna There is a submission that is seeking approval. Question to see if there has been a review prior to sending to CDAMG.
        1. No reviewers.
        2. Will hold off on sending.
        3. Call for reviewers. Calvin E. Beebeand Lisa R. Nelsonwill review.
        4. Austin Kreisler is going to ask for additional reviewers with an e-mail blast to the listserv.
      2. There was an extended discussion about how to motivate more members to take up the task of reviewing documents
    4. September WGM Agenda Review
      1. We do not need to talk about Precondition2 at the WGM if we are able to address it during the meeting next week.
      2. Lisa's additional item will be on the Tuesday Joint meeting with CDAMG at WGM
  6. US Core FHIR Trackers (second hour)
    1. 22772 change careplan slice disciminator from pattern to slice for easier reading in diff (Eric Haas) Not Persuasive
      1. TypeMotion
        Motion

        Motion to approve the issue as documented in gForge Tracker

        By
        Second
        Date

         

        Ref #22772
        For20
        Neg00
        Abs01
        Status

        APPROVED

        Tally20-00-01
        Discussion

        Lisa R. Nelson asks for clarification on what the modification is.

        Eric Haas proposal is to move forward to the path to get everyone to be consistent.

    2. 22751 Add med list guidance and update MedRequest profile to support med list (Eric Haas) Persuasive
      1. This is a carry-over from discussion on  

      2. The issue was further documented to capture the information from the Pharmacy conversation that had occurred previously. Pharmacy was contacted and asked to review. No comments were received from Pharmacy.
      3. TypeMotion
        Motion

        Motion to approve the issue as documented in gForge Tracker

        By
        Second
        Date

         

        Ref #22751
        For20
        Neg01
        Abs00
        Status

        APPROVED

        Tally20-01-00
        Discussion

        No request for further discussion

    3. 23734
      1. TypeMotion
        Motion

        Motion to approve the issue as documented in gForge Tracker

        By
        Second
        Date

         

        Ref #23734
        For21
        Neg00
        Abs00
        Status

        PENDING

        Tally21-00-00
        Discussion

        No Discussion

    4. 23735
      1. TypeMotion
        Motion

        Motion to approve the issue as disposed

        By
        Second
        Date

         

        Ref #23735
        For20
        Neg00
        Abs00
        Status

        APPROVED

        Tally20-00-00
        Discussion

        Follow up the code system was recorded for a different use. The mappings were for address use vs. telecom use. In V3 they were Address vs. how FHIR uses them.

    5. Planned trackers for future vote:

      Guidance on search for multiple patients

      Addition of Provenance 

      Guidance on Time zone

  7. FHIR Tracker Items (if time is available)
    1. Composition confidentiality #17301
      1. We will remove Composition confidentiality from the resource.

        A composition does not make it a document.

        Every resource has meta security.

        There is meta security on every resource.

        No other resource has confidentiality, they use meta security.

        Lisa R. Nelson Did we take confidentiality out of Document.reference as well?

        Sean McIlvenna We have a security Label, but no confidentiality. We might question whether we need the security Label as well, but not part of this discussion.

        Document.Reference is being transitioned to OO for a merger with media.

        Need 15-20 minutes on the next call to hash out the details of this item further.

  8. Adjournment
    1. Calvin E. Beebe 12.02pm EST meeting adjourned

 

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.