Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes 

Location: 
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597
 
(voice and screen)

Date: 2019-07-17
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: David HayNote taker(s): Anne
Quorum = chair + 4yes/no
Co chairsxDavid HayxLloyd McKenzie
ex-officioxWayne Kubick, CTO
MembersMembersMembersObservers/Guests
xHans BuitendijkxBrian PostlethwaitexPaul KnappxAnne W., scribe
xJosh MandelxJohn MoehrkexBrian PechxRik Smithies

Grahame Grieve



xBryn Rhodes






xSarah Gaunt






xBob Dieterle






xRob Hausam

Agenda

Minutes

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
    • Agenda accepted
  • Minutes from 2019-07-03 FMG Agenda/Minutes
    • MOTION to approve: Paul/Hans
    • VOTE: All in favor
  • Action items
  • Review Items
    • HAI LTCF IG Proposal
      • MOTION to approve: Hans/Paul
      • VOTE: All in favor
    • Clinical Guidance IG Proposal
      • Bryn here to represent project. 
      • Discussion over code. Decision to use cpg.
      • Maintenance Plan - Bryn will add
      • Long description should not reference the ballot.
        • MOTION to accept: Hans/Josh
        • VOTE: All in favor
    • BirthDefectsReporting IG Proposal
      • Previously approved
    • DaVinci Alerts IG Proposal
      • Bob here to present. CDS approved on 7/10
      • MOTION to approve: Hans/John
        • Realm and code should be lower case
        • Short and long descriptions should not include the goals of the project. Should be descriptive.
        • Discussion over what kind of alerts this covers - this is quite broad and may have significant overlaps. What is the intent relative to the receiver to act? These look like notifications that the sender has an FYI expectation on. John suggests calling it notification instead of alert. Lloyd: This appears to cover patient care, pharmacy, public health, OO...all of them should be involved and comfortable with the scope. Josh suggests InM as well. Discussion over what is actually being sent and how. 
        • Scope potentially covers sending unsolicited messages regarding everything. Discussion over how to limit scope.
        • Josh is concerned about the speed of taking this to ballot.
        • Lloyd is concerned that we need broader WG input, the architectural approach, and speed to ballot.
          • Bob will take concerns back to Da Vinci.
      • VOTE: 1-5-1. Not approved. 
    • Medicinal Product Definition
      • Rik here to present the updates requested last time. Group reviews. 
        • MOTION to approve: John/Hans
        • Brian Post abstains. Remaining in favor.
    • SubstanceDefinition Resource Proposal
      • Rik describes project. 
      • Lloyd asks about justification for having a definition of a substance vs. medication - seems to be that the information that we want to capture about substances is different than with meds. Rik confirms. 
        • MOTION to approve: John/Paul
        • VOTE: All in favor
    • FHIR Data Segmentation for Privacy (DS4P) Implementation Guide PSS
      • Carry forward
  • Discussion Topics
    • Nature of the January review of candidate normative content (include community / Affiliate feedback)
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
      • PA - Potential Patient Merge Track
        • Brian Post notes that this is a new track and invites comments. Will be working with John to consider the IHE side.
      • Deadline for locking down the draft R5 spec for connectathon
        • Will September Connectathon be based on R4 or R5?
          • Many seem to want to use R5, although many will still be R4. 
            • MOTION to set the deadline as 8/11: Lloyd/Brian Post
            • VOTE: All in favor
  • Lloyd and John Moehrke absent next week
  • Adjourned at 5:34 pm Eastern