Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Facilitator:  Christol Green Durwin Day Russell Ott

Scribe: Robin Isgett  

Attendees

Present

Name

Affiliation

Tony Benson


Dawn Perreautl


Mark Krebs


Susan Langford


Mike Cabral


Laurie Burckhardt


Greg Zeller


Terry Cunningham


Jean Narcisi


Lorraine Doo


Rachel Foerster


Rose Hodges


Changes saved

 


Provide feedback



Agenda Topics

Agenda Outline

Agenda Item

Meeting Minutes from Discussion

Decision Link
Management Minutes Approval 7-2-19posted to site
HL7 UpdatesHL7 early Ballot comments due Monday 7/22.  Sept ballot open now to participate.

LOINC HIPAA TAB

Durwin - team review of requested

code to add to tab June, 2019

Started checking LOINC codes from Tony’s list on Relma and found that they were not added to the HIPAA tab. It was noted that some people have trouble using Relma from their work PCs. It was suggested to use Loinc.org as an alternative. It is possible that some of the codes have been deprecated, but they may still be needed for attachments. Christol asked Tony if there was a LOINC code for itemized bills. He stated that they use a generic medical necessity LOINC code. Durwin will check with Dan why the codes were not added to the HIPAA tab.


Fall Connectathon

PPIE Tracks:  CDex- attachments 

PDex, Prior Authorization Support?

HL7 will host the 22nd FHIR Connectathon in Atlanta, Georgia on September 14 & 15, 2019. Please enter your track proposal into CONFLUENCE no later than July 31st, 2019 for consideration by the FHIR Management Group.

Tony suggested working on the PDex track. Also, prior auth if it is ready. There is also a quality measures track that may be of interest to the group.


ALLAttachments FAQs NewThe workgroup was asked to think of Q & As that would be helpful to implementers. What will the process be to add questions, clean-up what is already out there or inaccurate answers? How can we control responses? Ask Josh if questions can be assigned a numeric value. Rachel asked if a date can be added for when the question was submitted and dates for each response. Susan commented that under reference documents, the links in the implementation guides no longer work.  
Open Floor

Durwin asked if anyone was reading the Da Vinci implementation guides for comments. There are six use case examples in the PDex. He asked if the workgroup should comment that there is no claim adjudication use case. Tony stated that he thought the Medical Necessity use case is generic for adjudication. Rachel stated that she could not download the document from the ballot desktop. Lorraine and Susan also stated that they could not download it. The document can be viewed on-line. Durwin asked if the workgroup should make the following comments: ask for a name change for the use case for adjudication and have value sets mentioned in the HIPAA tab.


The Attachments home page on Confluence has been renamed “Payer/Provider Information Exchange”.

 Adjournment
 Adjourned at 3:19 PM EST
Next Meeting 

30 July 2019 Workgroup Meeting

Dial-in Number: (605) 472-5483 - (US)

Access Code: 161405

Join the Online Meeting: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/asig-cc



Supporting Documents

Outline Reference

Supporting Document

July 2nd, 2019 Meeting minutes

AWG Confluence page

Da Vinci PDex Imp Guide

HL7 Ballot desktop


Action items

  •  

    • Ask Dan why the LOINC codes on Tony’s and Mary Lynn’s lists were not yet added to the HIPAA tab.
    • Submit questions and review answers for FAQs. Ask Josh if numeric values and dates can be assigned.
    • Get with Josh regarding links in the documents.
    • Get with Josh regarding the Ballot Desk top download feature.
    • Da Vinci early ballot comments.