Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata




Chair:  @ David Pyke

Scribe: @Suzanne Gonzales-Webb

Attendees

Present

Name

Affiliation


xNameAffiliation
xSRS
xVA (Book Zurman)
x

David Pyke  Co-Chair

Ready Computing

@Jim Kretz SAMHSA 

John Davis  aka Mike Davis

VA
xKathleen ConnorVA (Book Zurman)

Georgia Tech
xChris ShawnVA

Carradora

VA (Electrosoft)

Iris Health Solutions

@David Staggs

Book Zurman
xAltarum

@Francisco JaureguiVA (Electrosoft)
xGreg WhiteSRS

@Pele Yu pele.yu@archildrens.org Children's Hospital

ByLight

@Dave Silver

dave.silver@electrosoft-inc.com

VA (Electrosoft)
x@Amber PatelSRS
xSSA (Aegis)
xBeth Pumo  Kaiser
x @Laura Bright laurabright4@gmail.com 

Altarum 

@Forrest White forrest.white@altarum.org

Altarum

Jamie Parker   Carradora

 @Matt Lord mrlord@mdixinc.comMDIX Inc

@Hanna Galvin hannah.galvin@lahey.org 


@victor Vadim@medside.com (unknown last name)Medside







Create Decision from template


Agenda Topics

Agenda Item

Meeting Minutes from Discussion

Decision Link(if not child)
Minutes Approval

2019-06-25 CBCP Meeting Agenda/Minutes  

VOTE: (motion) : Suzanne / Laura

Abstain: none   / Opposed:  none /  Approve: 9 

 Minutes Approval2019-07-02 CBCP Meeting Agenda/Minutes - DRAFT  VOTE: (motion) : Suzanne (as amended) / 

Abstain: none   / Opposed:  none /  Approve: 9 

 Response to HITAC - Mike 

Meeting set-up TBD

"Share with Protections"

      • PSS - update

_____


The question is: (Mike will provide)

What are we going to do with it?  Mike's thought is to have CBCP and Security as principle stakehodlers–to review as a project, provide comments back and establish this as positions of the WGs - its not a spec or standards, we agree upon that this represents our view of the subject.  That's where Mike would like to get to.

We need to set this up as a sub-group meeting.  PSS? or how would like to handle?

  • If this is going to be used outside HL7, it needs to be a formal document.  Therefore we create a PSS and create an Informative document




Add link to view other submitter coments

TEFCA2 Comments ​https://www.healthit.gov/tefcacomments?page=0

TEFCA 2 is what the HITAC was commenting on

Use-case of registering a Privacy Consent that authorizes a proxy - DPyke, JMoehrke

Survey sent for meeting times by David Pyke (restart FHIR Consent meetings)

Every other Thursday at 2:00 bi-weekly; next meeting

FHIR meeting next week; no update this week


 eLTSS Use Case - Craig (15-20 min)

Discussion:  Next steps for Connectathon track

  • call set for Thursday 11:00 with Craig/DaveP



eLTSS FHIR IG Project - Becky, Johnathan

Updates to IG, Becky and team are updating

  • question on US Core

Reconciliation complete, no outstanding comments.  Updated build is on fhir.build.org 

  • moving along.  Going through reconciliation and updating/changes into the build. there are astill a couple of questions outstanding



CBCP FHIR Consent CPs-DavidP

Waiting for t enext meeting - no update this week


 Provenance DAM - Mike Davis

(Kathleen)

  • Consensus pool for September ballot is out, please sign up to review and vote
  • working on completing sections of the document
  • when Mike gets back we will review and adjust accordingly

 DS4P FHIR IG

(Kathleen)

PSS has gone to TSC, awaiting approval (unknown if approved)

will this work fall under 'share with protections' umbrella?  or separate (this will be separate. 

  • policy agnostic and shouldn't' be pointing to anything specific

PSS Approved 6/4/2019: FHIR Data Segmentation for Privacy (DS4P) Implementation Guide PSS

 September 2019 WGM

Suzanne, Kathleen to collaborate on MON Q3/Q4 and other Security/CBCP joint sessions at a future date

  • ballot reconciliation time - DS4P
  • Sharing with protections



Adjournment Meeting adjourned at 0918 Arizona Time (Johnathan)Temporary Meeting Recording:  https://fccdl.in/VmhNgdbQrT

Supporting Documents

Outline Reference

Supporting Document

Minute Approval


Action items Suzanne Gonzales-Webb