Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata





Agenda ReviewLC

Roll CallLC
  • Wayne Kubick
  • David Johnson
  • Lorraine Constable
  • Tony Julian
  • Lloyd McKenzie
  • Ted Klein
  • Jean Duteau
  • Josh Procious
  • Marc Duteau
  • Andrew Statler
  • Dave Hamill
  •  Jessica Snell
Announcements / AdministrationLC

When should we meet next? Is this time slot ok for recurring?

July 31

Webmaster's ReportDJ
  • No new items 
Ballot ProjectLM/JD
  • little Jira balloted related work
  • proposed enhancement around organizational balloting in order to nominate a proxy after sign up - need to confirm re requirements
  • chatted with Jean re testing - about half of testing completed. Minimal errors - documentation clarification. Could be done by end of next week
  • The next two weeks focused on IG publishing, then turn to ballot work
  • need ability to upload from a spreadsheet 
    • If we move before ballot functionality will be needed
    • still is a demand for doing material in spreadsheets
  • not moving between the close of the early ballot and opening of second ballot
  • potential to move between the close of the ballot and beginning of ballot reconciliation 
    • need to put this in front of TSC
    • will still need to post to ballot desktop
    • plan on 22nd to add to agenda and send invite to Lloyd Wayne Kubick
STU Comment Jira MigrationASno update
JIRACon ProjectLC/JP
UTG ProjectTK
  • UTG has been working with Josh to coordinate loosely coupled change management on the same master set of codes. Often working remotely and distributed - this is well suited to the git environment 
  • investigated integrating directly with git and plan to have it integrated into the workflow by the July alpha test
  • will use the BitBucket git repository with Jira and Confluence. It will sit in between Jira and Github and will facilitate the change and version management. Github will be the source of truth and be merged into as the master
  • Ted reflecting the required architectural changes in the diagrams 
  • Bitbucket will integrate closely with the Jira change workflow
  • Challenge for general reviewers in previous versions was the need to download and use the tools and interact with Github
  • Using a modification of IG publishers is generating render pages
  • Ted demonstrated the resulting rendered pages
  • Ted will be writing the boiler plate text to get everything together for the alpha 
  • change workflow tightly controlled and curated
  • need to document the rest of the updates
  • When it is decided how much we need to insulate regular users from the developer view of using Bitbucket - we may need some outside development
    • will need very clear specification of what is needed
    • start drafting what is required so we have some lead time
    • likely will have a better idea after the alpha test phase to determine the required façade
  • new alpha test volunteer stepped forward - Joel Francis
Other projectsWK/JP

Co-chair Handbook:

  • still in PICs lap - need to follow up later

Action items