Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata


Date: 2019-06-27

Facilitator:  @

Note Taker: Anne Wizauer  

Attendees


Name

Affiliation


Constable Consulting Inc.
xMayo Clinic
xParker Digital Health Computing 
xHL7 CTO
xDuteau Design
xCANA Software and Service Ltd
xDeontik Pty Ltd

J2 Interactive

Blue Wave Informatics


Guests


Name

Affiliation

xSusan MatneyCIMI
xCIMI
xNathan DavisCIMI

AEGIS

Accenture

ICode Solutions

PKnapp Consulting

Create Decision from Template

Agenda Topics

Agenda Outline
Agenda Item
Meeting Minutes from Discussion
 Mover/SeconderVote
Management Minute ApprovalAccepted via general consent

MethodologyCIMI - Laboratory Model/Profiles Project

Stan reports that the content started out as Intermountain content but is now CIMI content. Stan describes the process that the material went through. Intermountain created the models using clinical modeling language that is open but proprietary. CIMI has essentially a core model from which they derive subtypes or FHIR profiles. This model started with LabObservation from US Core. The software that generated the models was Nathan, but CIMI decided how the model would look and how it would be represented as a FHIR profile. It was done under the processes of the WG in their regular calls. That's where they reviewed the models, made policies on how they should look, how they would do the slicing, etc. The part that's being brought in is the core information models; what they're going to publish is FHIR profiles. Tony states that explained that way, it doesn't sound like external content. Group agrees.

Nathan walks through the material at models.opencimi.org/ig. Explains how they'll validate the 2,000 profiles. 

MOTION to accept content as reviewed






Wayne/Ron






4-1-0


HTA call on Realm Transferrable Specifications

Ron reports on the conversation with HTA. May need an implementation guide for the document to explain to people how to use the precepts. They did submit some comments in writing that Ron will review. 

What are next steps? Ron would like to present to TSC before moving on to the methodology groups.



Management Next agendaNext week: No meeting. Reconvene on the 11th.

 Adjournment
 Adjourned at 5:54 pm Eastern

Supporting Documents

Outline Reference
Supporting Document
Minute Approval2019-06-20 ARB Agenda/Minutes
Laboratory Model / Profiles PSS


Open JIRA:

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Action items