Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Item

Who

Notes

Agenda ReviewLC

Roll CallLC
  • Wayne Kubick
  • David Johnson
  • Lorraine Constable
  • Tony Julian
  • Lloyd McKenzie
  • Ted Klein
  • Jean Duteau
  • Josh Procious
  • Marc Duteau
  • Andrew Statler
  • Dave Hamill
  •  
Announcements / AdministrationLC

What should our call frequency be?

  • propose June 28th - @Wayne to follow up with Ted and Lloyd
Webmaster's ReportDJ
  • now have SSO between Jira and Confluence - should let people know
  • getting ready to support Ted in moving UTG into server set up, etc.
  • suggest review of deployment diagram with invites to this group and EST
Ballot ProjectLM/JD
  • testing began - 5 testers. slow going - so far not too many issues coming up
  • follow up with Andrew re use for STU comment
  • training / documentation issue around Jira buttons
STU Comment Jira MigrationASno update
JIRACon ProjectLC/JP
UTG ProjectTKno chair
Other projectsWK/JP

Co-chair Handbook:

no update - bring it up on Monday's call

Adjournment

Action items

  •