Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Chair:  @Suzanne Gonzales-Webb

Scribe: @Suzanne Gonzales-Webb
 

Attendees

Present

Name

Affiliation


xNameAffiliation
xSRS
xVA (Book Zurman)
x

David Pyke  Co-Chair

Ready Computing

@Jim Kretz Co-Chair SAMHSA 

John DavisVA
xKathleen ConnorVA (Book Zurman)

Georgia Tech
xChris ShawnVA
xCarradora

VA (Electrosoft)

Iris Health Solutions

@David Staggs

Book Zurman
xAltarum

@Francisco JaureguiVA (Electrosoft)
xGreg WhiteSRS

@Pele Yu

ByLight

@Dave Silver dave.silver@electrosoft-inc.comVA (Electrosoft)

@Amber PatelSRS
xSSA (Aegis)
 xBeth Pumo  


 @Laura Bright laurabright4@gmail.comx

Create Decision from template


Agenda Topics

Agenda Item

Meeting Minutes from Discussion

Decision Link(if not child)
Minutes Approval

2019-05-21 CBCP Meeting Agenda/Minutes 

VOTE: (motion) : Greg / Craig

Abstain: 0 / Opposed: 0/  Approve: 9

eLTSS FHIR IG Project - Becky, Johnathan

 eLTSS IG MAY Ballot

ANNOUNCEMENT:  

June 13 - Thursday 1:30-2:30 ET eLTSS bi-Monthly report out

  • information sent to group list with meeting information  (contact Becky Angeles to be added)
  • latest happenings
  • ballot update

gforge Tracker 20895: Observation code text is not required  http://hl7org/fhir/s/eltss/2019ay/observation-eltss.html 

Topic TABLED to next week

---

CP#20895 Summary: Observation.code.text - discussion (add word.doc from last week)

  • move out of text element and move into … coding (with code list)
    • persuasive
    • extensible code set
  • Observation.code.coding.code: 
    • update eLTSS to FHIR R4 to reflect the changes 
    • DaveP to update in gForge /resolution text 

MOTION: (Becky / CraigN)

Abstentions: 0 ; objections: 0 ; Approve: unanimous (9)


Correspondence presenting Craig information for eLTSS use case - for WG call on the 11th / permission?

gForge Link: https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/cbcc/docman/eLTSS%20-%20%20ONC%20Electronic%20Long-Term%20Services%20and%20Supports/eLTSS%20to%20FHIR%20R4%20mapping%20final.xlsx

IG Home Page:  http://hl7.org/fhir/us/eltss/2019May/index.html

May Ballot Link: http://www.hl7.org/ctl.cfm?action=ballots.home&ballot_voter_id=14176&ballot_cycle_id=549

 Pele Yu

FHIR Resources (Pediatrics) - Collection of questions, invitation from David P

  • agenda item moved to 5/28 

Information not received - Suzanne to contact / moved forward to next week

CBCP FHIR Consent CPs - DavidPDave trying to get (ERR - research group) are open to have DAve regarding research use case
DS4P Ballot Reconciliation - Johnathan

Emma agreed to withdraw negative until we have a revision resulting from updates from the NPRM



 DS4P FHIR

 FHIR DS4P IG PS

  • DS4P FHIR ---- PSS in Confluence FHIR Data Segmentation for Privacy (DS4P) Implementation Guide PSS
  • at WGM - have voted to reopen DS4P in Security; wherein Johnathan submitted the NIB in time
    • Security lead / CBCP
    • take a look at what is out there (from Kathleen);  DS4P FHIR
    • additional implementers to be added
  • does this project address CDA to FHIR; or V2 to FHIR; (see Project Need) add "...working with cross-paradigm.... " wording
  • add Craig N as POC for PSS

Kathleen will complete PSS and bring forward next week for CBCP WG vote


Provenance - Mike DavisMike not on call

(add latest PPT)

NPRM Comments - Kathleen

HL7 Response Letter ONC 21st Century Cures Act v05.27.19 presented by Kathleen - DISCUSSION

LINKS to Documents:  https://confluence.hl7.org/pages/resumedraft.action?draftId=42994964&draftShareId=b2d7b264-aa23-45f6-8839-18c5ee243f1e& 


Is security looking at the TEFCA doc as well? Kathleen will be tackling that as well and will bring forward to the WGs; if there are any specific concerns, Kathleen will take a look

  • security labeling at the document level; (ONC proposed rule wants to move away from per CraigN) "this is different than ONC..." it may be something where we introduce baby steps.


still refining the comments, they have not gone to the Board as of yet; extention of comment dates to June 3

(see links in Security WG Meeting Minutes)

September 2019 WGM - Atlanta Georgia
Additional Agenda ItemsNone brought forward
Adjournment Meeting adjourned at Arizona Time: 0954 (DaveP motion)Temporary Meeting Recording:  https://fccdl.in/zxKMK7nIlO

Supporting Documents

Outline Reference

Supporting Document

Minute Approval


Action items Suzanne Gonzales-Webb