Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Item

Who

Notes

Agenda ReviewLC

Roll CallLC
  • Wayne Kubick
  • David Johnson
  • Lorraine Constable
  • Tony Julian
  • Lloyd McKenzie
  • Ted Klein
  • Jean Duteau
  • Josh Procious
  • Marc Duteau
  • Andrew Statler
  • Dave Hamill
  •  
Announcements / AdministrationLC

Next call June 7

Webmaster's ReportDJ

memory increase seems to have helped during this last WGM

user load is 8 times a non WGM week

Ballot ProjectLM/JD
  • testers lined up; test scripts written - 5 sets of 3 user accounts in the dev stack
  • eventually need a prod migration plan
  • target completion (2 rounds of 2 weeks with a week in between) end of June, perhaps first week of July
  • need to discuss roll out timing
  • Jira project is the Specification Feedback project
STU Comment Jira MigrationAS
  • beginning gathering requirements for conversion of STU comment
  • documenting current state as a starting point
  • Identifying the workflow that they want to put in place
  • FHIR workflow may influence as consistency is beneficial
  • Jean will add Andrew to the test list for the FHIR Jira trackers
JIRACon ProjectLC/JP
  • Jean had feedback requesting consistency on layout of the pages and navigation - found that most agendas, etc
  • EST liaisons intended to help with this issue
  • Focusing on single sign set up - also important for balloting
    • looked into a few solutions; one option is Crowd by Atlassian
    • CASS - open source single sign on; well documented
      • supports SAML ; OAuth? ; consider future A&A needs 
      • Question as to how it works with the Atlassian tools
    • there are others as well, but these are the front runners
  • pss workflow
    • Meeting with Dave Hamill, Wayne, Josh, Lorraine to review next steps
    • working the current pilot participants through to completion
    • TSC working on streamlined processes with fewer approval steps
    • Josh creating a business level process model for TSC review
    • Dave will keep Project Services in the loop
    • PSS template / form - both the static table and the new dynamic form are fine
    • Question as to when to ask work groups to stop using Word
UTG ProjectTK
  • Montreal demo went well - focused on the enhancements that Grahame had made in the editor and that Apelon did with the translated resources and the new CDA material
  • Voting scheme developed by Josh and is configurable and parameterized
Other projectsWK/JP

Co-chair Handbook:

Wayne has arranged for review of the current handbook

TSC is setting up a committee to review enhancements

Adjournment
15:49 ET

Action items

  •