Should commments exist in each Sub-task or be applied directly to the parent issue?I think that they should be handled in workflow in the applicable subtask and then copied each time to comments on parent issue.
For Confluence/Jira Outline
Questions to answer for PSS approval/review process:
1. How strong does the notification/invitation for all groups need to be?(How will we notify all groups that a new PSS is ready for review? Post it somewhere, email notifications to all?)
2. Will the Project Concept Form be nested in the current PSS?
3. Who will comprise the TFTP? (Could Steering Division review responsibilities move to TPTF?)
4. When someone creates a Project Concept, should it go to the working group before the TPTF?
5. What will the exact function be for transitioning from Project Concept Form to Project Scope Statement? (will the forms be together or not?)
6. Do comments during consensus review have to be on behalf of a specific body or can they be individual?
7. How can we more efficiently convey proper education on the approval process/review between Confluence/Jira? What notifications should users expect?
Powered by a free Atlassian Confluence Community License granted to Health Level Seven International. Evaluate Confluence today.