Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata


Create Attendance

 



Create Minutes

There is no content with the specified labels


Day

Date

Time
RoomEventHostjoiningChairScribeNotes

Saturday


AM

Q1


Not Meeting






Q2


Not Meeting







PM

Lunch










Q3
Not Meeting






Q4


Not Meeting






Q5

Co-Chair Meeting






DayDateTime
RoomEventHostjoiningChairScribeNotes
Sunday
AMQ1
Not Meeting






Q2
Not Meeting






PMLunch








Q3
Not Meeting






Q4
Not Meeting






Q5
Not Meeting




DayDateTime
RoomEventHostjoiningChairScribeNotes
Monday
AMQ0







Q1
Plenary




Q2

Plenary


 


PMLunch







Q3

Parlor 1103

Meeting

FM WG Administriva 

  • Confluence page needs update
  • Finalize Agenda for the week




Paul: US Realm

Reviewed FM Agenda and made updates and corrections. 

Overview of FHIR Vocabulary needs for CARIN BB. 

Q4M101

Monday, Sep 16
Quarter: Q4
Joining Work Groups: Financial Management
Number of Guests: 30
Quarter Description: AWG/PIE Host

Da Vinci Use Case review and planning
***Q4 Tuesday - agenda review

  • Finalize duel agendas




Met with PIE. Reviewed and made adjustments to the agendas.

Bob Dieterle presented the Da Vinci use cases and gave updates on the work.


Q5
Co-Chair Dinner




DayDateTime
RoomEventHostjoiningChairScribeNotes
Tuesday
AMQ0






Q1
Not Meeting




Q2

Not Meeting

***Da Vinci Alerts Q2 in INM






PMLunch







Q3M106 & M107

Tuesday, Sep 17
Quarter: Q3
Joining Work Groups: Financial Management
Number of Guests: 30
Quarter Description: AWG host

Status of connectathon track.

Paul/Bob: Ballot Reconciliation. Invited Keith Boone to discuss his items in PAS. 





MK  Scribe/Chair

Keith Boone - PAS Ballot comments:  

  • 24162. Modify sentence. Persuasive with Mod.
    • Move Keith/Bob. 29-0-3
  •  24169, Institutional Encounter. Adding an encounter at the header level. There is a modification needed in R5 (add an extension to be used at the header level for now and then move into base for R5). Also need to review how to add episode of care to the header in R5.  Add global extension which references Encounter which may be used in the claim. That way there is only one created. May need to create an extension IF ITS can find a way to make this happen. Can't make the reference available. 
    • Move Keith/Rachel.  28-0-3
  • 24171, PASInformationChangeMode. Not specific to claim. The mode by which this information changed. Same as 24169. 



Claim R5  changes needed:

1) add encounter at header in Claim, Claim response, and EOB resources

2) add episode of care at the header


Add to FM calls:

Discussion:  implications and issues associated with payers creating FHIR clinical resources.  Invite to Amol.

Q4*****

NO MEETing


Meeting w/PIE 

Anesthesia Update (MK)

Ballot Reconciliation continued






Paul/Bob/Kathleen needs to go to Joint meeting with Security & Community Based Care and Privacy (CBCP) WGs re:  all specs that exchange data. BUT... what allows us to automate the exchange of data that is appropriate. Discussion around Data Segmentation for FHIR.

(Security/CBCP Joint - privacy/consent)

***PIE is joint with EHR & CIMI




Q5

5:15-6:45


Financial Mgmt Block Chain Birds of a FeatherFM


Da Vinci 5:15-6:15

Blockchain 5:15-6:45

5:30 - 7:30


Tuesday Night Party



Tuesday Night Party 5:30-7:30
DayDateTime
RoomEventHostjoiningChairScribeNotes
Wednesday
AMQ0








Q1Parlor 938

Meeting

Approve May 2019 WGM Meeting Minutes

10 minute  Update from Robert Worden - V2 to FHIR


Moved to Quarter 4 today: in joint with PIE.

Invoicing and Payments (Brian Bentow - Instamed)/Cerner/WexHealth Next steps




MKMK

Robert Worden walked group through the V2 to FHIR mapping project. Start at OO in confluence, see 2-To-FHIR Project. FM will add mapping planning to future interim meeting to discuss. IN1, IN2, FT, are candidates. Probably not eClaims. 

>>>>>>>>>

Motion to approve May 2019 WGM Meeting Minutes.

Paul/Rachel. Approved 3-0-2

>>>>>>>>>

High level discussion around US CORE ballot time frames.


Q2

Parlor 938

Moving to

M105

Meeting

Review of IG material: 

Coverage Profiles (HRex, PAS, US Core Coverage Profile)

Claim Profile




Need Multiples

Make sure this room has flip board (drawing)

Multiple meeting minute takers to help capture the information 

**R5 Update to Coverage - Plan resource

**R4 it needs to be a global definition

HROpen.org has standards for benefit enrollment. JSON standard for health plan enrollment. ADP is primary user. 


PMLunch

TSC/Other for co-chairs






Q3

No meeting.

Co-chairs are not available






Kathleen: Security

MK: HL7 Government Birds of a Feather Meeting (Wed Q3)

Paul: Conformance


Connectathon/Blockchain overflow free discussion

Q4M105

JOINT with PIE in PIE Room.


Wednesday, Sep 18
Quarter: Q4

2 joint meetings:

1)

Joint with FHIR-I
Need to 'request' joint so it is in Mtg Agenda-

MK needs to let FHIR I know where we will be


2) 
Joining Work Groups: Financial Management,Patient Administration,Conformance,Services Oriented Architecture
Number of Guests: 10
Quarter Description: v2-to-FHIR


PLANNING.****

Patient Payments in FHIR v2.pptx

MK CALL RAY!!!!!

Invoicing and Payments (Brian Bentow - Instamed). Patient Billing (provider to billing service, billing service payment back to provider) Looking at full industry view - need flows and use cases.

FM



MK get notes from Robyn...

Brian:  url:  developers.instamed.com

Next Steps:

  • Co-chairs need to take it off line to discuss.
  • separate call
  • InstaMed/Cerner will help 
    • ** need to reach out to others in the industry
  • Provider flavors - who and when




Q5
Networking Reception



Networking
DayDateTime
RoomEventHostjoiningChairScribeNotes
Thursday
AMQ0







Q1M108

Joint with PIE

Review of IG material: 

Claim Profile





24638: Subscriber ID. change from string to Identifier. Discussion. 2nd proposal was to change coverage.identifier to be member, subscriber, etc. 

Motion to change the coverage.subscriber from string to identifier (R5). Rachel/Kathy Pickering. Approved. 19-0-2

Need to update tracker.

coverage.dependent: A unique identifier for a dependent under the coverage.

Within the coverage, a way to distinguish the individuals identify the dependent. In some jurisdictions this may be "01", "03" or "AA". A subscriber may have a dependent number. 

Motion to table: Christopher Schaut/Lenel 21-0-0

24641: The Coverage.class.type has an assigning authority which should communicated to support reuse beyond payer-payer exchange. 

Plan is how you share risk (Gold, Bronze, Silver) within a product. 

Q2

Parlor 1108

Joint with PAPA


Discuss linkage from Coverage to InsurancePlan

Tracker #s:  24667/24694:  FM will facilitate a call between FM/PA/PIE to:

  • review existing InsurancePlan resource
  • discuss splitting product and plan

20972:  Add balance as a data element. Not just 1 data element. balance is currently an operation, not a data element. The balance is a very volatile property, would prefer to have separate data elements.  



PMLunch







Q3

M108

FM Meeting

Finalize Coverage Note from Wed Q2 

Next steps, close out for the week

Extension levels discussion, value set challenge. 

FM



Q4M108

NOT Meeting







Paul in FMG to discuss extensions.

DayDateTime
RoomEventHostjoiningChairScribeNotes
FridayMay 10AMQ1
Not meeting




Q2
Not meeting




PMQ3






Q4