Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Item

Who

Notes

Agenda ReviewLC

Roll CallLC
  • Wayne Kubick
  • David Johnson
  • Lorraine Constable
  • Tony Julian
  • Lloyd McKenzie
  • Ted Klein
  • Jean Duteau
  • Ken McCaslin
  • Josh Procious
  • Marc Duteau
Announcements / AdministrationLC


Webmaster's ReportDJ
  • Upgrade to confluence for a security patch 
  • network admin mode for WGM
  • likely an increase in accounts and logins to support the SIREN Gravity project (Social Determinates of Health) - about a 100
  • between Jan WGM and now average 5-10 new users a week
  • currently just under 900 users
  • cleaned up inactive and duplicates about a month ago
  • cleanup policy - suggest deactivate user id's that have not been logged in to for a year - maintenance just after each WGM. 
  • consider what happens to personal space
Ballot ProjectLM/JD
  • Communication plan for WGM - more material in the workflow than in the original test plan - in time for the Saturday TSC
  • reach out to Lloyd re content action items for communicating at the WGM - TSC, co-chair dinner, general communication
  • Jean and Melva will finalizing test scripts and meeting tester at the WGM
  • question on testing the conversion process - not sure where that ended up
JIRACon ProjectLC/JP
  • workflow - InM had issues selecting the sponsor / co-sponsor edits - had to adjust display of custom fields 
  • by the end of the WGM will have had 3 or 4 through the pilot process
  • published an updated dynamic form for use. currently stored locally on the form
  • in the last week converted publication request and several other forms to confluence 
  • need to look at refactoring how are forms work and how it integrates with our process logic
  • need steering division composition moved to confluence from wiki
UTG ProjectTK
  • getting back into workflow items for UTG
  • testing and doing run throughs of the demo scripts for the Tuesday lunch ONC demo
  • cleared calendar for deeper dives into UTG Tuesday afternoon
  • checking configuration for stakeholder group and weighted voting pools for demostrations
  • discussion with Josh on listeners and watch pages - still working out how to approach
  • some items are behind schedule, but not expected to affect the walk through for the July harmonization
  • bulk of the work has been on resources and content, as well as bringing in CDA content. URLs for value sets that are built on external code systems may require separate work flow steps for external code systems. May need a custom field for externally defined canonical URLs. Follow up with HTA at WGM
  • spent time working with DJ on issues with use of publication software and hosting AWS - DJ and Grahame following up
  • need to be able to kick off a program or script from Jira.
  • coremif generator looks to be able to generate a coremif file that can be displayed in RoseTree. This may be demonstrated in Montreal
  • bring Lynn in on the publishing work flow aspects
Other projectsWK/JP

Co-chair Handbook: PIC canceled meeting and did not review - we need release this soon and get an initial review so we can publish to the larger

  • would like to be able to announce at the co-chair dinner
Adjournment
  • Next call May 17th
  • No labels