Note: As you create from a template using the following procedure, the page you are creating will live, by default, as a sub-page of whatever page you were on when you started the below outlined process.
- Select the ellipsis at the top next to "Create". (If you only see two options for templates show up, select "Show More" to reveal all templates.)
- Select "HL7 Project Scope Statement Template".
- Enter the Project name as the "Page title".
- Select "Publish" at the bottom right.
- A page with your project name as title will appear. The form present on this page is what you will fill out.
- Once you have completed the form, select "Save"
NOTE: Once you save, your form will display on the page as an editable table. This table can be edited by selecting the blue "Edit" button.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org