Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes 

Location: 
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597
 
(voice and screen)

Date: 2019-04-03
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair:Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4yes/no
Co chairsxDavid HayxLloyd McKenzie
ex-officio
Wayne Kubick, CTO
MembersMembersMembersObservers/Guests
xHans BuitendijkxBrian PostlethwaitexPaul KnappxAnne W., scribe
xJosh MandelxJohn MoehrkexBrian PechxJulie Gouveia-Pisano
xGrahame Grieve



xSandy Vance






xRichard Ettema






xDidi Davis






xDanielle Gomez






xEric Haas

Agenda

Minutes

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
    • MOTION to approve: Hans/Paul
    • VOTE: All in favor
  • Minutes from 2019-03-27 FMG Agenda/Minutes
    • MOTION to accept: Hans/Lloyd
    • VOTE: All in favor
  • Action items
    • Reviewed
  • Review Items
    • MedicationKnowledge Resource Proposal
      • Reviewed proposal. Lloyd has concerns about putting financial stuff such as cost in this resource and how it relates to billing item definition, and how indications/contraindications relates to what clinical decision support is doing. All of the items in yellow clinical characteristic box - they should work with Clinical Decision Support. Lloyd: Comfortable that we need MedicationKnowledge and that we have no hope of the FDA and the Europeans to use MedicationKnowledge, but not totally sold on the boundaries in terms of pricing or indication/contraindication. 
        • ACTION: Anne Wizauerto invite project proponents to next week's call to discuss
  • Discussion Topics
    • David's work on wiki migration
      • Reviewed David's report. Hans notes that FHIR is too scattered in Confluence right now. Whatever we do we need to make things easier to find. Brian Pech asks if David talked to Josh Procious yet - he has been migrating all the WGs over to Confluence off of the wiki. Could organize by what each audience might be looking for. Group notes that there are no links to products on the front page - just management groups. Should be a box above WGs for Products. Lloyd will ask Josh to add those pages. 
        • ACTION: David Haywill draft a persona-based migration plan
        • ACTION: Lloyd McKenziewill contact Josh to add product families to the home page
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
      • Connectathon Track Proposals
      • Results reporting: 
        • Sandy reports there is no other time other than Sat and Sun to do any kind of results session. Could publish post-connectathon recorded sessions. If we do that, we need to post in a place where we can track views to see if it's worth it. Standard report would still be mandatory.
          • ACTION: Sandy Vanceto reach out to track leads to propose the idea of recording short result report videos
    • SGB –
      • SGB circulating the versioning proposal to review on next week's call. SGB also sent back recommendations on the comment balloting policy to TSC and discussion is ongoing.
    • MnM –
      • Working on tracker items
    • FMG Liaisons –
      • No report
    • Ballot content review and QA process FHIR QA Guidelines
      • Reviewed/discussed stated guidelines. 
        • MOTION to thank Lloyd for continuing to manage RIM mappings: Grahame/Paul
        • VOTE: ALL IN FAVOR (smile) 
      • ACTION: MnM to update FHIR QA Guidelines to current and bring back for review
  • Adjourned at 5:15 pm Eastern