Too many notifications from Confluence? Learn how to adjust them Here
Draw.io is now available! Add it to a page to start creating diagrams and more.
Check out Creating from Templates to learn how to build pages.
Help Configuring Confluence for Mobile Devices
The newest Work Group Meeting Attendance Log is Here
To register for an account:
- Navigate to https://confluence.hl7.org
- Select “Request an Account” (Blue Box at top of page)
- Fill out the form with First/Last name, email address, and user name.
- If you need specific permissions per your team leader’s request or are a co-chair please note this in the description section.
- Once you select “Create”, the information you provided will be reviewed and you will be sent login credentials.
JIRA manages accounts for both itself and Confluence. If you have an account on either JIRA or Confluence you have an account on the other. The login credentials will be the same.
For permissions for a specific role, please email email@example.com with your name and reason for elevated permissions.
Password changes must be made through the JIRA site.