Chair: Jerry Goodnough
Attending: Ken Ruben, Ken Lord, Preston Lee, Loraine Constable
- Voted without objection to submit a NIB for the Cross Paradigm Project to ballot for comment in the next cycle,
- Reviewed the current state of affairs with Context Service and related activities. While similar efforts are underway in the FHIR community it believed that are at best only a partial subset of services required. Preston is going to prepare a PSS for a specification to define the service. In addition nit is expected that a presentation will be built and presented to other work groups to help socialize the idea. We envision the possibility of a conectathon track to cover this topic matter.
- Reviewed the status of the marketplace specification and it is envisioned that an education webinar around it might be produced.
- Jerry to review our publication commitments and see what needs action in the next week.
- Vince to Help get the cross paradigm NIB out