Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Item

Who

Notes

Item

Who

Notes

Agenda ReviewLC
  •  

Roll CallLC
  • Wayne Kubick
  • David Johnson
  • Lorraine Constable
  • Tony Julian
  • Lloyd McKenzie
  • Ted Klein
  • Jean Duteau
  • Ken McCaslin
  • Josh Procious

Announcements / AdministratonLC

Potentially 21st re Jiracon

Optional on the 4th

Webmaster's ReportDJno update
Ballot ProjectLM/JD
  • Lloyd returned from vacation - focusing during the next 2-3 weeks. Hope to have everything documented by the Working Group Meeting
  • can we release documentation in smaller chunks? Regarding the application itself, changes in one area affect others
  • Internal testing post-WGM - aim for mock ballot in February
  • when to move for tracking tool (end of January?)
    • communication for transition planning
    • Monday co-chairs should begin communication
    • need training webinars for end of WGM
  • decide whether to use for May ballot by March
  • link has been set up to switch trackers
JIRACon ProjectLC/JP


postponed - staff Christmas Party

  • migration progress
  • PSS pre-pilot
  • Planning pss pilot
  • Attendance Log
  • Countdown to San Antonio
UTG ProjectTK
  • spent some time with Grahame.
  • existing bugs in the editor have been addressed, ready for release. Apelon has been adding extensions - if they can have them documented in FHIR before Christmas, Grahame can have integrated by the WGM
  • the IG publisher should be able to generate browsable pages to terminology.hl7.org by the WGM. UTG team should be able to meet Grahame's dependencies in December.
  • Voting approach is working reasonably well - configurable, timed, weighted voting scheme is in place.
  • Working with Riki to walk through the workflows
  • notifications, escalating as deadlines approach are configuration
  • Conferred with DJ - UTG tools (local server for value sets, editors UTG tools and resources will be avail on the tools and resources page) also add to tooling inventory
    http://hl7-tools.herokuapp.com
Other projectsWK/JP
  • HQ and TSC to Confluence
  • Co-Chair Handbook Marc Duteau has started to move this over - let's review next week

  • Lorraine to get with Lynn re requirements for automating the NIB - not done yet
Adjournment 

15:40 ET

Action items

  •