- Create PSS in Confluence
- Highlight Project Name on PSS and create JIRA Issue "Project Scope Statement"
- Navigate to the JIRA Issue and edit, selecting the approving groups.
- Select "Start Approval" to begin the workflow.
- Reference Project Scope Statement for PSS Approval Status Overview
- Navigate to the Space and Page where you would like to create a Project Scope Statement.
- Select the ellipse at the top of the page next to the "Create" button.
- In the pop-up window, scroll down to create from template "HL7 Project Scope Statement Template". Select it, and then click "Create" at the bottom right.
- Enter a Page Title for your New PSS (suggest using same name as Project) at Number 1 on image below. Enter Project name again on Number 2 on the image below.
- Finish filling out the Project Scope Statement template and select "Publish" at the bottom right of the page when complete.
- Once the page is Published, highlight the Project name from the Body of the page (DO NOT USE THE TITLE OF THE PAGE), and move your cursor slightly upward. A popup will appear with a triple arrow icon. This will create the issue in Jira to begin workflow.
- Select "Project Scope Statement" for both "Project" and "Issue Type" and then select "Create"
- A Jira Issue Macro will be visible, displaying a link to the Jira Issue you've just created. Select this link to move to Jira for finalization of setup for the approval process.
- Edit the Page (top left) to select Approval Groups. NOTE: Issue Links section displays link to Confluence PSS you have just created.
- When "Editing" the Issue, make selections for Sponsoring Work Groups, Co-Sponsoring Workgroups, US Realm (If applicable), Management Groups, and Steering Division. Select "Update" at the bottom right when done.
- Finally, Select "Start Approval" to begin the Approval Process. NOTE: Until this point you can make changes without notifications being sent out. Once you select "Start Approval" any affiliated groups that you have selected will be notified.