Information Updates on Using Confluence and JIRA at HL7
- What is Confluence? -General Information
- What can I do in Confluence? - Basic Workflow
- How do I administer my Space? -Simple Space Administration Overview
- Using Labels in Confluence - Organizing Content with Labels
- Attachments in Confluence - Adding/Removing Attachments to Pages
The Confluence and JIRA HL7 system may be unavailable from 6:00 AM to 7:00 AM Eastern time Monday thru Friday for server Maintenance. Additionally, work requiring longer system downtime will be done between 4:00 AM and 7:00 AM Eastern time on Sunday and Monday mornings. This will never interrupt important events but should be used as a baseline for possible downtime. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Founded in 1987, Health Level Seven International (HL7) is a not-for-profit, ANSI-accredited standards developing organization dedicated to providing a comprehensive framework and related standards for the exchange, integration, sharing, and retrieval of electronic health information that supports clinical practice and the management, delivery and evaluation of health services. HL7 is supported by more than 1,600 members from over 50 countries, including 500+ corporate members representing healthcare providers, government stakeholders, payers, pharmaceutical companies, vendors/suppliers, and consulting firms.HL7 Work Groups use this Atlassian tool to collaborate during the development and maintenance of Healthcare Interoperability Standards, Electronic Health Record functional models and profiles and other standards products. For more information about the roll-out of Confluence for usage, see the HL7 JIRACon project space/page.
How to request an account on JIRA & Confluence for HL7 participants
JIRA manages accounts for both itself and Confluence. If you have an account on either JIRA or Confluence you have an account on the other. The login credentials will be the same.
For permissions for a specific role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and reason for elevated permissions.
To register for an account:
- Navigate to https://confluence.hl7.org
- Select “Request an Account” (Blue Box at top of page)
- Fill out the form with First/Last name, email address, and user name.
- If you need specific permissions per your team leader’s request or are a co-chair please note this in the description section.
- Once you select “Create”, the information you provided will be reviewed and you will be sent login credentials.