Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Meeting Coordinates

Agenda

Item

Who

Notes

Agenda ReviewLC
  •  

Roll CallLC
  • Wayne Kubick
  • David Johnson
  • Lorraine Constable
  • Tony Julian
  • Lloyd McKenzie
  • Ted Klein
  • Jean Duteau
  • Ken McCaslin
  • Josh Procious

  • Click to add a new task...
Announcements / AdministratonLC

optional attendance next week - focus on UTG voting workflow

Webmaster's ReportDJ
  • nothing to report
  • Ted asks about scripts that handle the html generation - column limit from the scripts limited to 255 characters - need to work on an update
Ballot ProjectLM/JD
  • started looking at what is in the system - had not had a chance to ask questions. Reading through documentation
  • substantially there - Jean will take a first pass at review and confirmation of test scripts.
  • potential start of real testing in January
  • update test script and test plan on Lloyd's return
  • when do we need to schedule testers?
JIRACon ProjectLC/JP
  • migration progress
    • 7 work groups left to migrate. 2 scheduled for the next two weeks
    • need permission arrangement documenting policy
    • attendance logs and pss update
  • Michael delivered the notifications to Josh for the pss update
    • ready to walk through the process and creation of Jira issue
    • collaborative editing memory increased - training issue on log out

UTG ProjectTK
  • did not get through testing weighted balloting - will get back to it next week
  • Working with Apilon on the tech development of the UTG resources
  • configured process for weighted voting, based on a pattern and is adjustable
  • between now and WGM will have others testing
Other projectsWK/JP
  • HQ and TSC to Confluence
  • Co-Chair Handbook - PIC interested in improving - look for additional resource - perhaps Marc Duteau ?
  • Lorraine to get with Lynn re requirements for automating the NIB
Adjournment 

15:45 ET

Action items

  •