Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

EST Work Group Agenda / Minutes

Date:  3-14-2017

Facilitator:  Jeff Brown

Note Taker:  Brian Pech

Attendees

PresentNameAffiliation

 

Andy StechishinCANA Software & Services
 David BurgessLabCorp
xJeff BrownASCO
 Michael van der ZelHL7 Netherlands
 Nat WongHL7 Australia
xBrian PechKaiser Permanente
   
xWayne KubickHL7 International
xLaura MitterHL7 International
 David Johnson (DJ)

HL7 International

xDave HamillHL7 International
   


Agenda Topics

Agenda OutlineAgenda ItemMeeting Minutes from Discussion

Attendance

call to order 2:02 PM EDT 
Review Previous MinutesFeb. 28, 2017Wayne makes motion to accept, Laura second . Carries 4-0-0
   
 Updates 
Confluence UpdateHired consultant to help configure Confluence for self registration and help DJ with configuration . 
Dave Hamill updateCreating project scope statement template on Confluence server for pilot use coming up.Dave send link for project scope statement space.
Website updateLaura - Updated links for education materials navigation. 
FreeConference Call / Web meeting update

Dave indicated that 9 working groups (or subsets) are using Free Conference Call for meetings.

The tip sheet for using Free Conference Call has been updated with information on high level tasks for  piloting work groups.

There is a need to figure out how to make the host role name and password more accessible for co-chairs to allow for easier enabling of screen sharing. Consult with DJ to see if there is a way to provide co-chair page off of Co-chair utilities page with such information.

 
Disaster RecoveryDJ not present - no update. 
90 day Member only access to IP protected HL7 materialsSome discussion over whether there was some confusion about which documents this applies and where such documents live on the website. Wayne will follow up. 
Request from Michael Van der ZelAny consideration of alternate or rotating times to accommodate group members not in North America?Discussion but no resolution.
 adjourned at 2:50 EDT 
   
Next call - March 28, 2017Andy to chair. 
   
Old Items

Zulip Chat for WGs - any updates

 

 

 
   
   

Supporting Documents

Outline ReferenceSupporting Document
  


Action items

  • Disaster Recovery Update - @DJ - update EST with any new items
  • 90 day document concern - @Wayne - Follow up with TSC as needed
  • Mac based screen shots of Free Conference Call  - @Andy - only avowed Mac user in the group - coordinate  with Dave Hamill
  •