Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Meeting Coordinates

Agenda

Item

Who

Notes

Item

Who

Notes

Agenda ReviewLC
  •  

Roll CallLC
  • Wayne Kubick
  • David Johnson
  • Lorraine Constable
  • Tony Julian
  • Lloyd McKenzie
  • Ted Klein
  • Jean Duteau
  • Ken McCaslin
  • Josh Procious

  •  
Announcements / AdministratonLC

No call next week

Webmaster's ReportDJ

no update

Ballot ProjectLM/JD
  • Lloyd swamped and at Dev Days
    • working on supressing noise of notifications - may need similar for UTG
    • Jean may need assistance regarding test scripts
    • perhaps update test plan with relative dates
    • earliest real ballot for May
  • planning for transition from Gforge to Jira - zulip chat mentioned Dec/Jan
    • need to plan for communication and coordination
JIRACon ProjectLC/JP
  • migration progress
    • as of this week have 12 work groups migrated - have met with at least a subset of the co-chairs.
    • feedback on blueprint structure? - document feedback
    • migrating drop box content in
    • moving files into project document repositories
    • decision macro? to support transitioning decisions to decision log
    • wide variety of requirements from work groups
    • working on attendance log material in dev
  • update on PSS workflow
    • Michael is working on notification - due by end of November
  • Lorraine to trial a knowledge space with labels to handle precepts
  • Working with Lynn regarding the ballot announcements to create a table of ballot announcements
    • may be able to leverage this for ballot approvals at TSC
UTG ProjectTK
  • plan for pilot demonstration for March harmonization
  • working with Josh on implementing voting in Jira - running tests on separate project states
    • design decisions for stakeholders and weighting of the voting model
    • pilot for January
    • Oversight groups - Vocab and International, as well as for each product family - adjusts quorum based on participation of the appropriate oversight groups
    • may want to leverage notification scripts from PSS workflow
    • building screens for management configuration
Other projectsWK/JP
  • HQ and TSC to Confluence
  • Co-Chair Handbook - PIC interested in improving - look for additional resource - perhaps Marc Duteau ?
  • Lorraine to get with Lynn re requirements for automating the NIB
Adjournment 

15:46 ET

Action items

  •