I created a new page, now I can not find it.
There are two ways to create a page:
- Press the Create button at the top of the page.,
- This will created the page as a child of the page you are viewing.
- Press the ellipsis next to the Create button.
- The Dialog to the right will be launched.
- Note - the current space is displayed in the space selection pulldown (circled in orange).
- The Parent is displayed on the right side of the dialog (circled in blue).
To find you page use the search.
Create button with ellipsis
Dialog launched when you click the Ellipsis
Fine, so I created it in the wrong space. Now what do I do?
- Click on the ellipsis on the right side of the edit toolbar (circled in orange).
- A drop down will appear with Move at the bottom (circled in blue).
- Click on move and the move dialog will appear.
- You can use Search, Recently Viewed, or Browse to find the new space.
- You can also reorder by checking the Reorder check box(in salmon) which will launch an additional dialog when the Move button is pushed.
If all else fails . .
For help, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the page.