- Wayne Kubick
- David Johnson
- Lorraine Constable
- Tony Julian
- Lloyd McKenzie
- Ted Klein
- Jean Duteau
- Ken McCaslin
- Josh Procious
- Click to add a new task...
- fixed SSL/jiradev problem and learned a bunch about what files need to be migrated when upgrades occur
- memory upgrade has improved response significantly
- Jira ballot test plan for TSC review? Received update to the requirement document
- now updating test plan and communication plan based on the updated requirements- will have ready for Oct 24
- Josh and Lloyd discussed re-setting of environments and how to work that through with test scripts
- discuss separation of ballots for testing
- Send link to updated requirements to TSC
- close to release for testing this week
- Rollout plan - Josh and Lorraine to put together page for groups to opt in to moving to confluence. Aim to rollout 4 a month following WGM
- user creation
- new users have automatic access to write to pages and edit - concern with both self registration and automated write access.
- current creation load on the wiki is manageable
- stage in expectation for user creation and create a write only Jira project for requests - Lloyd will set up a basic one. For now the tickets will assign to Josh
- confluence link for "can't access account"
- Communication re attendance log updates, etc
- pss workflow - Josh demonstrated current state of the workflow progress
- Lloyd and Ted spent a significant amount of time working on the persistence model and the resource design
- beginning work on Jira workflow
- Time is limited for the precise detailed work between now and the WGM
- Could use time from Josh on Jira to help with configuration - consider using Michael if needed
- Request for DJ - overall workflow includes editing tools - demonstrate proposal editing which can be done locally, but how much do we want to do server side, as well as accessing terminology server
- have local version of terminology servers
- terminology.hl7.org is an S3 bucket served out of AWS.
- a script is executed to pull list of resources out of GitHub, and moves to a file system that the service needs to be able to access
- discuss the options of server setup and configuration / how files move / access issues / design. Ted and DJ to arrange a call for early next week
- A script can be launched during transitions within Jira workflow - the same type of pull of current resources to a local environment may be needed to support authoring and proposal development
- HQ and TSC to Confluence
- Co-Chair Handbook
- Webinar presentations.
- Discuss communication plan for co-chair dinner