Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Meeting Coordinates

Agenda

Item

Who

Notes

Item

Who

Notes

Agenda ReviewLC
  •  

Roll CallLC
  • Wayne Kubick
  • David Johnson
  • Lorraine Constable
  • Tony Julian
  • Lloyd McKenzie
  • Ted Klein
  • Jean Duteau
  • Ken McCaslin
  • Josh Procious

  • Click to add a new task...
Announcements


Webmaster's ReportDJ
  • fixed SSL/jiradev problem and learned a bunch about what files need to be migrated when upgrades occur
  • memory upgrade has improved response significantly
Ballot ProjectLM/JD
  • Jira ballot test plan for TSC review? Received update to the requirement document
  • now updating test plan and communication plan based on the updated requirements- will have ready for Oct 24
  • Josh and Lloyd discussed re-setting of environments and how to work that through with test scripts
  • discuss separation of ballots for testing
  • Send link to updated requirements to TSC
  • close to release for testing this week
JIRACon ProjectLC/JP
  • Rollout plan - Josh and Lorraine to put together page for groups to opt in to moving to confluence. Aim to rollout 4 a month following WGM
  • user creation
    • new users have automatic access to write to pages and edit - concern with both self registration and automated write access.
    • current creation load on the wiki is manageable
    • stage in expectation for user creation and create a write only Jira project for requests - Lloyd will set up a basic one. For now the tickets will assign to Josh
  • confluence link for "can't access account"
  • Communication re attendance log updates, etc
  • pss workflow - Josh demonstrated current state of the workflow progress
UTG ProjectTK
  • Lloyd and Ted spent a significant amount of time working on the persistence model and the resource design
  • beginning work on Jira workflow
  • Time is limited for the precise detailed work between now and the WGM
  • Could use time from Josh on Jira to help with configuration - consider using Michael if needed
  • Request for DJ - overall workflow includes editing tools - demonstrate proposal editing which can be done locally, but how much do we want to do server side, as well as accessing terminology server
    • have local version of terminology servers
    • terminology.hl7.org is an S3 bucket served out of AWS.
      • a script is executed to pull list of resources out of GitHub, and moves to a file system that the service needs to be able to access
      • discuss the options of server setup and configuration / how files move / access issues / design. Ted and DJ to arrange a call for early next week
  • A script can be launched during transitions within Jira workflow - the same type of pull of current resources to a local environment may be needed to support authoring and proposal development
Other projectsWK/JP
  • HQ and TSC to Confluence
  • Co-Chair Handbook
  • Webinar presentations.
  • Discuss communication plan for co-chair dinner
Adjournment 

Action items

  • Jean Duteau to distributed link to updated requirements document 
  • Jean Duteau to distribute updated test plan and communications document