Are you trying to edit a confluence page, and just cant seem to? Refer to the situations below:
I don't see the Edit Icon
Are you logged in?If you see this in the upper right, you are not logged in.
- Click on the Log In, then navigate to the page you want to edit.
I'm logged in, but I still don't see the Edit Icon.
- If you are not at the top of the page, you should scroll up slightly - the edit icon is at the top, and will reappear.
I'm logged in, I see the Edit icon, but it wont let me.
- Look carefully at the lock icon at the top of the page - If it is red, editing is restricted.
- To see who is allowed, dwell over the lock - Restrictions Apply is displayed. Click on it.
- If you are not on the restrictions list, you will see the screen below.
For help, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the page